EU+US Rate my Rogue :-)

Your rogue is abit sloppy, and these tips im about to give u are considered to be "bis".. Ehmm so lets start with rings and wrists. U need to get those from gnomeregan all 8 agi. Than get Glowing lizard scale cloak becuase it scales 9 agi 3 stam. If u cant afford gloomshroud than get the chest called Armor of the fang from Walling Cavens it scales 13agi 9 stam.

Now for the annoying part imo. Its the neck and the helmet.. Your neck is fine, but if u want to have some more survivability, u should go for the loom neck. And the helmet, in my personal opinion i think the loom helmet is better. Becuase of the haste goes straight to ur energy regen. And the stats arent bad, and since u are horde, u can't have the ally helm from Stormwind stockhade the 10 7 7. But than agian its all up to u :)

For weapons 2x shadowfang is very good, but if u wanna go full retard like the most of us do. Than u should then get a Blackvenom Blade scales 9 agility for offhand. But then agian 2x Shadowfang will still do the job.

I hope u find this helpfull and feel free to pm me, for futher questions :)

Now for the annoying part imo. Its the neck and the helmet.. Your neck is fine, but if u want to have some more survivability, u should go for the loom neck. And the helmet, in my personal opinion i think the loom helmet is better. Becuase of the haste goes straight to ur energy regen. And the stats arent bad, and since u are horde, u can't have the ally helm from Stormwind stockhade the 10 7 7. But than agian its all up to u :)

Cheers a lot for the feedback. I got the Neck and Head in my bags. I just saw that the majority of players are running the max-agi build, so wanted to try it out.

Guess i'm gonna farm some Wailing Caverns tonight then.

How about the shoulder slot? Should I stick with the Crit loom shoulders or switch to the Haste ones?

Cheers.

ima do my thing i put that on nicki minaj, i needa bad redbone to come give my dick a massage

Users who are viewing this thread