EU Quiting WoW

Changzu

Buk Lau
Hello Community,

I have some good, and bad news. I'll start with the bad news; I am quitting WoW. The thoughts of continuing or quitting has been on my mind for quite a long while, the reason behind it is simple; real life.

I have made a amazing promotion at my work that has gotten me quite excited, and if that wasn't enough I am going to be dad of an amazing daughter pretty soon(tm). Therefore I have decided to stop playing WoW and put all of my focus into real life and my upcoming daughter.

This does not mean that i'll completely be gone though. I'll still be around to update the armory thread twice a week. As for the guild I recently created, it will be left in the hands of Templo and Forz. They have yet to be notified but i'm sure they will be able to lead it perfectly fine.

It has been a great run, and who know's - I might see you guys back sometime :)

Best Regards,
Changzu.

Hello Community,

I have some good, and bad news. I'll start with the bad news; I am quitting WoW. The thoughts of continuing or quitting has been on my mind for quite a long while, the reason behind it is simple; real life.

I have made a amazing promotion at my work that has gotten me quite excited, and if that wasn't enough I am going to be dad of an amazing daughter pretty soon(tm). Therefore I have decided to stop playing WoW and put all of my focus into real life and my upcoming daughter.

This does not mean that i'll completely be gone though. I'll still be around to update the armory thread twice a week. As for the guild I recently created, it will be left in the hands of Templo and Forz. They have yet to be notified but i'm sure they will be able to lead it perfectly fine.

Best Regards,
Changzu.
Congrats dude we're all very proud of you and we all thank you for the help you have provided to this community

Hello, my Korean friend.

As you know, we have a saying:
Wenn man Abschied nimmt
geht nach unbestimmt
mit dem Wind wie Blätter wehn.

Singt met Abschiedsleed
dat sich om Fernweh drieht
om Horizonte, Salz un Teer.

Wer singe Püngel schnürt
söök wo'e hinjehührt
hätt wie ne Zochvuel nit nur ei Zohuss.

Man lässt vieles hier
Freund ich danke dir
für den Kuss, den letzten Gruß.

Ich will weitergehn
keine Träne sehn
so ein Abschied ist lang noch kein Tod.

Niemals geht man so ganz
irgendwas von mir bleibt hier
es hat seinen Platz immer bei dir.

Wenn't och noch su sticht,
stutz die Flüjel nit
dämm, dä in de Käld kein Zokunft sieht.

Mach 'nem Vagabund
doch et Hätz nit wund,
fleech e Stöck met op singem Wääsch.

Doch dann lass' mich los
sieh die Welt ist groß
ohne Freiheit bin ich fast schon wie tot.

Niemals geht man so ganz

Niemals geht man so ganz

Ich verspreche hier
bin zurück bei dir
wenn der Wind von Süden weht.

Ich saach nit "Lebwohl"
dat Woot dat klingt wie Hohn
völlig hohl. Maach et joot.

Sieh ich weine auch
Tränen sind wie Rauch
sie vergehn, dieser Käfig macht mich tot.

Niemals geht man so ganz

Niemals geht man so ganz

Nie verlässt man sich ganz
irgendwas von dir geht mit
es hat seinen Platz immer bei mir.

So best of luck for your future. You will be missed.

My secret to quitting wow has always been gaining a life that made me forget it.
Congrats on both accounts.

ye boy, be a good dad and take care of your wife.

Can't wait to see you back in-game over a few years!

Ahh this is brilliant news mate, congratulations on your promotion at work and your soon to be daughter! you've been a solid member of the community and you will indeed be missed!

Hello Community,

Best Regards,
Changzu.

1 you just recently alledgely got a job in the military and now u tellin me ur gettin promo? wut
2 you told me u are single and now ur tellin me ur expecting? wut
doubt

Prob broke from spendin all ur telemarketing checks on transfers namechanges and boes like a real mvp xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread