EU+US Question on world chests with AP

Twinksama

Grandfathered
So if I am at Lv 13 in my traits almost 14 and I have collected 0 chests in-game on one of my twinks, how high do you think my twink will go trait wise from collecting the chests?

Won't take long as I have the Leg boots for flying.

Impossible to tell as the AP in Chests are completly RNG. Also; you still need to unlock the flying on your main in order to be able to use flying from ur boots.

So if I am at Lv 13 in my traits almost 14 and I have collected 0 chests in-game on one of my twinks, how high do you think my twink will go trait wise from collecting the chests?

Won't take long as I have the Leg boots for flying.
Maybe 1 Rank. It takes every single Chest/Rare/Quest in all 4 Legion Zones to go from 1 to ~13-3/4 or so if you don't do any more than each Dungeon once for the Pillar Quests.

I have a DH twink on Tich already :( So I can't do that. I think you can only make one :(
You can make 1 per realm, and it doesnt matter what realm you get the achievement on, its account-bound.

I see so I'll be roughly Trait 15 after finishing and thank you Changzu. I'll be mindful of that.
Perhaps do it on a realm where I can transfer a few 810 relics from for my Rogue as I'd really like to get my hands on a iron, shadow relic. :( Tichondrious is bending me over hard but the money is soooo good from 100-110 carries.
Made 1.4m this weekend x.x

I see so I'll be roughly Trait 15 after finishing and thank you Changzu. I'll be mindful of that.
Perhaps do it on a realm where I can transfer a few 810 relics from for my Rogue as I'd really like to get my hands on a iron, shadow relic. :( Tichondrious is bending me over hard but the money is soooo good from 100-110 carries.
Made 1.4m this weekend x.x
How many people did you carry from 100 to 110 that you made 1.4m? and how long did it take? :p

Thank you, haha.
Pro-tip: If anyone reading this is planning on selling carries attempt to get a healer/tank spec-able class(es) to be your carries, instant queues = better hourly return.

Users who are viewing this thread