US Pug wargame 27/2/16

Amelletta

Grandfathered
Saturday the 27th of February at 11am, Frostmourne ( Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC +10) sever date/time.
if we get the numbers game's will start at 11.30 am. please be online by 11 am

Rule's
1# No Feral Druids
2# 3 healer max per team
3# no spec stacking
4# No Graveyard Jump's
5# Max two stealth
6# Max two of each class
( resto druid FC will not count as a healer or stealth )

Team leaders will be voted for by the team that sign's up. working mic and head set is a must.

We will be using Teamspeak 3 for game's

* there will be update's and change's to Rule's (not to date or time) so please keep and eye on thread.

time zone link

Add my Btag: Amelletta#1732

Stream Link for game >> Link <<

A few points:

You don't need a separate thread for each event, condense it into something easier to manage. I know forum is early days, but it just looks like spam atm.

The random Mocha-esqe mish mash of coloured text makes my eyes sore. The names in your signature also confuse things. Just make it easily readable

Please change your avatar so we don't have to keep seeing that stupid af face all over the forum.

no to avatar change cant.

Shame.

wargame's ill look into something like a spicky
I vote spicky because no need for more than 1 thread.

and whats this about my sig...
It makes your post very difficult to read. The colours are not easy on the eye, and having your signature showing, means it's not easy to distinguish between the content of the post, and your signature.

upload_2016-2-1_16-32-37.png

Ill fc for horde, Speedcaps-BleedingHollow what time is this for BH time tho?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

7pm the 26th is BH time/date for this.. please next time just learn to read time zone. makes it way easyer or even just make a frost toon real fast like i did to get BH time.
Just makes it easier for the whole community considering a majority of the community is on BH or atleast in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread