EU+US PTR 7.1 Impressions for 20's

looks good overall! kinda sad over the fact rogues lose shadowstep and ferals lose rake stun tho to be honest. i wish all healers could get dispel back because that is so big in arena D: and fuck dude why they taking away my thunderstorm. (i will make the ele dream work if it kills me)

Druids now have Regrowth in place of
16px-Spell_nature_healingtouch.png
[Healing Touch] and because healing touch is learnt at lvl 26 it means regrowth is not available for f2p :(
You are wrong. http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=8936/regrowth

Yep. Apparently he didn't read the title or look at the thread section. This is 7.1 Impressions FOR 20's. That's why it's posted in the F2P section. I would do a 29 one, but I don't play 29's or care very much for 29's in general, soo...
Sorry, my bad. It seems indeed that all druids will get Regrowth (from level 5?) ... this is rather huge for F2P especially for balance druids which are already strong.

Travel Form Shapeshift into a travel form appropriate to your current location, increasing movement speed on land, in water, or in the air, and granting protection from Polymorph effects. The act of shapeshifting frees you from movement impairing effects. Land speed increased when used out of combat. This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas. Can't be cast in Tree of Life Form, Moonkin Form. Shapeshift. Instant.

wat

Travel Form Shapeshift into a travel form appropriate to your current location, increasing movement speed on land, in water, or in the air, and granting protection from Polymorph effects. The act of shapeshifting frees you from movement impairing effects. Land speed increased when used out of combat. This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas. Can't be cast in Tree of Life Form, Moonkin Form. Shapeshift. Instant.

wat

Travel form has been modified to move at mount speed outside of combat. The mount speed is disabled in BGs and Arenas.

Happy time to be a rogue.

Wonder if we are still the least represented class, though? Been that way since Nilla.

Rip CoC cs freeze ice barrier rip

And why do they keep teasing us with shadowstep wtf

Except for the 1/3 of every group that are rogues. atm the other 1/2 are hunters & priests.
I meant as a whole.

While they are pretty well represented in lower level twink brackets, historically they have had the least end game representation and overall representation for the majority of each expansion and Vanilla, with Warlocks having a bit more.

I meant as a whole.

While they are pretty well represented in lower level twink brackets, historically they have had the least end game representation and overall representation for the majority of each expansion and Vanilla, with Warlocks having a bit more.

I wouldn't say they are underrepresented all that much. Considering there are 12 classes an even distribution would be 8.3% for each class. Rogues account for approximately 7%. The same as priests and shamans. Warlocks are 6%.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

It's certainly a leap forward from the first 4 expansions representation.

Non-class change I noticed, which if it goes live will be nice to the F2P/Vet characters out there with warforged invasion gears: their vendor price has reduced from double-digit gold values to double-digit silver values (similar to the vendoring values of most other gears at level 20), and that corrrespondingly also reduced the price to apply a transmog to Legion-invasion-gears to below 10 gold (some costing 1g to transmog, others 2g, but they'll all be below 10g).

Non-class change I noticed, which if it goes live will be nice to the F2P/Vet characters out there with warforged invasion gears: their vendor price has reduced from double-digit gold values to double-digit silver values (similar to the vendoring values of most other gears at level 20), and that corrrespondingly also reduced the price to apply a transmog to Legion-invasion-gears to below 10 gold (some costing 1g to transmog, others 2g, but they'll all be below 10g).
Finally something important! Can't be a good player if you look like a fucktard

Thanks man!
i was paranoid by the thought of me miss clicking and selling them to the point where i went on looking for an addon that would ask me if i really wish to sell every item.

No changes to ret :\? Such lame mobility...
Only 1 change to Ret: Crusader Strike at level 20 will only have one charge instead of 2 (2 charge CS is unlocked at level 24 through unlocking "rank 2" of Crusader Strike).

And while Ret's mobility is poor compared to other classes, in my humble opinion it semi-makes up for that for access to other tools (at least compared to other classes, especially hybrid and melee hybrid classes [dps druids, spriest, dps shaman, and non-heal monks]).

Though speaking of hybrids, nearly all hybrids heal on PTR heal for a similar amount (approximately 800 per cast, give or take [including Regrowth for dps druids]) per cast and OOMs in 4 to 5 back-to-back casts (with the exception of non-mist monks, which continues to have the lowest offheal cast of any hybrid at around 500 per cast outside instanced PvP).

Last edited:
Only 1 change to Ret: Crusader Strike at level 20 will only have one charge instead of 2 (2 charge CS is unlocked at level 24 through unlocking "rank 2" of Crusader Strike).

And while Ret's mobility is poor compared to other classes, in my humble opinion it semi-makes up for that for access to other tools (at least compared to other classes, especially hybrid and melee hybrid classes [dps druids, spriest, dps shaman, and non-heal monks]).

Though speaking of hybrids, nearly all hybrids heal on PTR heal for a similar amount (approximately 800 per cast, give or take [including Regrowth for dps druids]) per cast and OOMs in 4 to 5 back-to-back casts (with the exception of non-mist monks, which continues to have the lowest offheal cast of any hybrid at around 500 per cast outside instanced PvP).
So... a nerf? Yay...

Users who are viewing this thread