US PSA : WE NEED MORE HORDE

Flaxy

Legend
Its getting extremely unbalanced.

Even when not running into premades.. its 3 at least on alliance twinking and 7 and most while with horde its 1 at least and 5 at most.

I know i could just go queue alliance on my boomy or lock and farm horde, but thats not fun to me. Theres not even competitive games anymore.

The balance of the bracket is slowly dying out.

So if people dont already, try to have atleast one twink of each faction and please try to queue on each.

Its starting to feel like 19s again. One side would dominate until people went to the other faction - but people arent even switching factions now.

pls help

Feelsgr8 maybe if all the horde players that only play in tourneys would grow a pair and Q, it could make for some fun matches and bring some level of balance.

Im really into endgame right now or id play more. Might do 2 games a night on my 29, and youre right its crazy, i go in and demolish, but then my team, holy poopcycle, id swear none of them ever did a bg before. i defended frostwolf towers alone in an av all game last night, top damage and kills for horde. killing 1-2 alliance at a time. i almost ss'd it but it was embrassing

I presume queue times are really really short for Horde right now.
I may need to start playing a few if this is true. My time is very precious.

I presume queue times are really really short for Horde right now.
I may need to start playing a few if this is true. My time is very precious.

Depends on the time of day. Queues are around 10mins in the morn and 5-6 in the afternoon.

Flaxxy tell me what you want me to play ill play it if its not a healer spec :)

Seems like ally is outnumbering us in hunters (surv specifically) and rogues - Surprisingly the most common twink classes.

Queues are still too long for my taste.
One would think since XPlocked and unlocked are merged they would be much shorter. Perhaps they will get shorter as the expansion gets longer.

Users who are viewing this thread