Preparing for a Post-Modern tinking Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll lose my braincells playing with complete idiots somwhere else, random lvlers won't make for exciting games. The bracket will be like trying to revive a dead horse.
Ahh no doubt the Post-Modern twink will take his competition to the war-game battle field instead of random BGs. However fear not in the meantime you can farm swifty and duopaladin.

GG19 should fund booters for people that can't afford to pay IRL money for one in addition to their WoW sub.

I really like where this is going, but it also detroys the original idea of what we all loved and cared about in tinking.

I don't know if I would be required to fill out an application since I've already helped in the past but I would be willing to help on the Graphic Designer end of things. Let me know if you do want a formal app though :)

I don't know if I would be required to fill out an application since I've already helped in the past but I would be willing to help on the Graphic Designer end of things. Let me know if you do want a formal app though :)
Next time we're looking to feature something i'll hit you up and maybe you can make something.

On another note we seriously need streamers/broadcasters as well as commentators for the TC please don't hesitate to open a dialogue.

Still need people capable of streaming/broadcasting the twink cup! Please get in touch (you would also be official NWL staff)

@Conq

I don't know why I am only falling on this thread a month after its creation. Very moving post.

I too would like to contribute to growth/support of the tinking community, especially now with Legion just around the corner. Are Bracket Gurus still needed? I would most likely apply for the position in the level 10 bracket.

Get back to me please if this is still a possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread