US Premade Rules and BTag. @Voc

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Since you seem to post on threads and not answer back to your inbox, here you go.

"Since we have games set for December 18th I wanted to get in touch with you about premade rules.

Survival Hunters banned.
One Arms Warrior limit.
One Retribution Paladin limit.
One Balance Druid limit.
Two stealth limit. (RDruid FC does not count.)
Two of each specialization limit.

Also you can add my BTag so we can keep in touch on game day. ßurg#1313"

@Voc

So I decide that tonight was the night. I was going to make the best plays and do the best moves that anyone has ever seen. I went all out and got 'Fashionista: Shirt'. I know what you're thinking right now, 'Man that guy is a troll,' however you don't know what this means to me. I have waited my whole WOW career to get this portion of my achieves. Boys it happens to the best of us; envy, depression, anxiety, and feeling unwanted.

I then took it a step further, 'IRONMAN'. Burg and the boys decided tonight was the night for a show of 'muscle'. The gulch was primed up for the greatest 'cucking' of all time. The what known as 'Sharkyshark' reared his evil head once again and BOOM he made it all worth.

20c01d1908cebff6d301640eb330bc51.png

<3-Sharkshark

nobody moves the way shark moves, nobody makes the plays shark makes. so baller. i wish i could make plays like shark

One sec boys, the doctor is in the house.
5d0262a5aa3b0a9bbf381f8aa6e963d6.png

idk ironman seems hard to get if u cant make plays like shark, nobody dashes across midfield in travel form as majestically as shark does it

I think that was the whole premise of showing the 15 shirt achievement.

The biggest challenge after success is keeping quite about it.

Too bad you did not get in on the 800 first aid skill level kit I gave away. Maybe I will give another away soon.

/cheers

No one said I was quite. Also, I got 'the Fabulous' title with that achieve.

Hey @Voc,
I thought you may have died.
78bf97d313aec4ec1489c34dbf92d346.png

Zale isn't scared of you @Voc but we all are shaking. I still don't see you after you went into hibernation. All I see is sh-rooms.

Okay, ok, k; @Zayle is and so are the rest of us still. Please don't hurt us. I would hate for Klok to be locked in this here cave.

Image.png

allybeboba is the prime example of a washed up hillbilly. so depressed and old that his pubic hairs are greying he comes on the forums to try and talk down young fresh twinks. nobody likes u debbie.

Many people got "the Fabulous" title on the day it was available when they logged in on July 19th.

I got 'reasons' as to why it took until the 10th of December. See about six month ago something tragic happened...

Feel free to explain to us how I was "talking down" to people. When in all actuality it was you that was the one that chose to do the insulting. Quite the kek!

We all have our challenges to overcome. In the end, adversity only makes us stronger.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Self inflicted. RIP.

I would never insult another human being no matter how washed up and cucked they are. I am sorry if you took that as an insult.
I understand cucks see many simple words as insults, perhaps I will add a <3 next time. a heart seems to make everything seem friendly. example: kys <3 see? it works.

I wish I got a bump of that good stuff.

931d0c33c8d222b50c1d61a2242819e2.jpg

I taught my teams the ways of farming the ally tonight. @Voc (@Burg - Put me in the hat for coach of the year)

Bump!! @Voc 2 days left Amigo! you better show up this time, NO excuses allowed, Jaja

@Burg who's going to stream? please keep us updated. Best of luck to both teams

Users who are viewing this thread