US [POLL] TC Fundraiser Idea! Opinions!

Do you support this or not?

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
I wouldn't personally pay to watch nor would I pay to hear anyone in the Tw!ink community rap. I couldn't care less, personally.

I agree that it'd be entertaining but imho not worth the wallet.
Ye well.. as I said, even if we dont gather money.. we can still have a good time and generally hype shit up :)

Back in the old LSFTW days, I remember there being a sub eating contest with Living, Kozi and a couple others. Was pretty hilarious to watch.

I think that something along these lines could be pretty entertaining.. Hot peppers, coke & mentos, etc. /shrug

Just a thought.

I'd pay to see another sub eating contest! I don't think Kozi plays anymore but I know that Living would be down for new opponents. Definitely something worth looking into.

Good luck with the rap battle fundraiser. Not my cup of tea but I'll try to tune in for a bit.

Like it doesn't even necessarily have to cost anything. Could just be a show, and people can show generosity if they feel like it. It would however create awareness, attract people, good for marketing etc. People love when other people do goofy stuff. And let's be honest, the community is so small and tightly knit, that people will be having a good time goofing around with their friends, while other friends watch and have a good time as well. The idea is so good imo.

I'm a genius.

That sub eating contest was the greatest thing I have ever watched. Even better was when Living's sister came in and started freaking out that he ate four subs in one sitting lmaoooo!

Users who are viewing this thread