• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Devm1

Grandfathered
Hey!

Ok, me and @marblea came up with the best idea to gather some money for the TC.

What do you guys think of the idea of doing a ''Rap Battle Contest'' or a Live concert fundraiser on Twitch where people will rap or sing or do karaoke etc.
I discussed this with @Trendy and alot of other friends who would pay money to watch/participate.
@Hunnybuns still owes me a battle aswell!
We got some real MC's in the bracket who deserve some recognition.

We just set up something where people can donate amounts like 2-5 dollars to watch or participate whatsoever. This way we can gather up to 50-100+ dollars easily. Maybe even more!
So before the TC starts, we can kick it off with an amazing Live internet concert like Ke$ha does every year.
sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u3.jpg

I did something like this in another MMO game I played with an audiance not too big as XPOFF. We made over 270 dollars.

Either way, this is a great opportunity to have fun and generally hype shit up!

More ideas will come if people are interested.

@Conq

Last edited:
#Bars

Devm paid me to agree to this :^)

nah but would be top giggles tho

I like the idea of a pre-stream fundraiser for the Twinkcup, could be more than just rapping too.

Maybe like a week before the games we could have something like this, we'll talk about it in the next meeting.

We are already having something on its way, it has just been a bit slowed down lately, but we are having some donation goals setup soon^_^

We are already having something on its way, it has just been a bit slowed down lately, but we are having some donation goals setup soon^_^
Yeah that too but it would also be sort of neat to have an actual stream event where a ton of community personalities got on a stream and rapped, cracked jokes, did silly things like having beards, maybe like doing dares or or something.

the ice bucket challenge comes to mind, it was for a medical cause but people might donate to see pizza poor a bucket of ice water on himself.

Yeah that too but it would also be sort of neat to have an actual stream event where a ton of community personalities got on a stream and rapped, cracked jokes, did silly things like having beards, maybe like doing dares or or something.

the ice bucket challenge comes to mind, it was for a medical cause but people might donate to see pizza poor a bucket of ice water on himself.

Totally^^ need to get @Save into this rap battle :p

I wouldn't personally pay to watch nor would I pay to hear anyone in the Tw!ink community rap. I couldn't care less, personally.

I agree that it'd be entertaining but imho not worth the wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread