US Plebmades after legion hits

Laurenti

Legend
Would anyone be interested in 10v10 premades on a friday night/saturday/sunday @ 19 after legion hits? I know many people will be playing their mains (me included), but I'm curious to see if any twonks would be down for some games!

I'm down! Put all those WF'd 34's to use :)
Lmao yeah, im only 4/9 atm feelsbadman. Marblea asked me why I wanted to do it after legion hit and not before legion, and I couldn't convince him that tinks cared about farming GFd gear more than playing a new expansion :D Also no reason you cant have both. Play your main, take a break and play plebmades for an hour or two.

I won't have any WFed gear due to the fact that I could have cared less to farm them. So idk if the difference will actually hurt me or not.

But I'm down to play.

I won't have any WFed gear due to the fact that I could have cared less to farm them. So idk if the difference will actually hurt me or not.

But I'm down to play.

The gear won't matter. You can use the tournament rules and everyone just gets a stat template that's not based on ilvl

But people might not want to because it gives everyonr 5k+ health and bigger damage / healing. It's a different bracket.

give me a break lmfao its not like anyone has gotten used to playing premades with ivlv scaling

But people might not want to because it gives everyonr 5k+ health and bigger damage / healing. It's a different bracket.
The higher stats was more fun to play with than regular, you just say this beacuse u have spent the last week farming invasion gear 9 hours a day and dont want it to be wasted : ^)

But I'm down to play.

You should at least get a set of legion gear on them. It really is not that much trouble. Especially for your mail/plate wearing toons. There is a "sweet spot" Azshara/Barrens that allows you to do two at a time practically.

Last edited:
What's the point in scheduling plebmades after legion and not during pre-patch? Just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread