US Play on the other side!

Tom Ganks

ive lost track of my losses due to so many alliance fotm premades. Can you guys play some different classes and maybe on the other side? Don't you get tired of mindless 5-man survival hunter wins? Horde is full of levelers and/or idiots, so best you can do to keep the competition alive and even it out!

Inb4 "play elysium". This isn't a gameplay problem (mostly). It's a problem with the community's mindset. Or lack-there-of. You'd have the same issues on elysium if a class were to be broken because too many people allow this scumbag nature to spread in brackets.

And please start shaming survivals as we did with feral druids in wod. It really helped back then.

ayy lmao, i know i'm a part of the problem atm but getting marks on my main (20 tauren druid) really wasn't working out so i chose the easy way out. 150 ping is too hard to heal with ;^^^^^^^^^)
ps. i've shamed survs in the past and will continue to do so
pps. irony

ayy lmao, i know i'm a part of the problem atm but getting marks on my main (20 tauren druid) really wasn't working out so i chose the easy way out. 150 ping is too hard to heal with ;^^^^^^^^^)
ps. i've shamed survs in the past and will continue to do so
pps. irony

Marks are easily obtained in vast quantities thru world quests at endgame

i shame the shit out of surv hunters every time i flawless them in duels in goldshire on my shaman. fuckin noobs i tell yuh. some people say i overreact, i dont overreact. They just need to turn xp back on and lvl up their shit (budget) surv hunter and get out of my fucking bracket because they are trash at life if they are trash at surv hunter. xD
p.s. not talking about budgetmonk when i say budget! lol <3

I got you, will only play my feral druid on ally now

(Not like they're op or anything... right?)

@Roboartist - I play Ally and I can't stand Ally Surv Huntards!:eek:

Honestly, I still refuse to play Surv in iPvP, but from time to time I have people try and bully me to play Surv. A few days back some guy is screaming at me at the start of WSG to switch to Surv so we can win, and I'm like, no way, I refuse to play Surv. He went on and on grumbling about how we would lose blah blah blah.......

Or, a few nights back playing AV, I was on my Rogue and Ally were doing bad as usual in AV. Some starting grumbling about how bad Ally are, so I joined in with a harmless remark on the same topic and some dude starts calling me out.... Your crap you only got 40k damage, you suck..... blah blah blah...... When I look into it, I realise it's a Surv Hunter calling me out. I'm like, WTF? So I call him out and suggest it's a big call coming from a Surv Huntard. So because I'm playing a Rogue trying to stealth cap some bases and not doing 300k damage and squirting all over the screen because I'm topping the charts I'm crap? What a knob!

Ally Surv Huntards are bad for Horde and also toxic for Ally.

Not everyone agreed with me when I called this last year http://xpoff.com/threads/zero-respect-surv-scum.70636/.
I have to be honest, I'm quite shocked and disappointed at who's chosen to play Surv. I'm not going to call them out just yet. I will soon though if I keep seeing them queue up in groups of Surv Hunters.

And please start shaming survivals as we did with feral druids in wod. It really helped back then.
Maybe it's time we start calling them out!;)

@Roboartist i remember u being in a bg with me in eots i think, seeing u i might thought i would have some competition in that bg

But after seeing how many huntards we got and u left, it kinda made me sad to see u leave, it just show how a it can make a competitive bg go 1 sided in seconds just because of huntards

I really hope 1 day we will see a bg where we wouldnt have 4-7 fotm class everywhere

I only have 2 hours a day on my boring ass life to enjoy. Its either being camped in fucking cod or playing a shit class and being gy camped in wow.

So fuck u imma roll my surv with a pocket disc. That is if i get into a bg with 20 min quene time.

Twinking is dead bruh

I only have 2 hours a day on my boring ass life to enjoy. Its either being camped in trucking cod or playing a shit class and being gy camped in wow.

So duck u imma roll my surv with a pocket disc. That is if i get into a bg with 20 min quene time.

Twinking is dead bruh

14364001.jpg

I only have 2 hours a day on my boring ass life to enjoy. Its either being camped in trucking cod or playing a shit class and being gy camped in wow.

So duck u imma roll my surv with a pocket disc. That is if i get into a bg with 20 min quene time.

Twinking is dead bruh
lol

All you need is a few healers to beat a <insert fotm class>. If only more people rolled healers. I have been saying this for years.
I 1v1 survivals quite often on my resto shaman in Battlegrounds. Many of the people that play FotM classes have not been playing them that long, therefore they are not that "good" at them.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread