US Pizza Puggin': A Weekly YouTube Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza hmmm so good with franks red hot sauce. Damn right. For the most part if pizza is on your side it means you usually have a godo team. Likewise against him means you prolly have some stiff comp.

I must say Pizza you are a great player, but watching you play a Balance Druid is not any fun to watch. I want to see some action! Could you possibly play some different twinks? I think any FC would be fun to watch, any melee dps would be fun to watch too 'cept a warrior unless played extremely awesome, a mage and hunter would be fun to watch for ranged. Honestly really want to see a monk video.

Just my thoughts on it, doubt you take requests though.

I must say Pizza you are a great player, but watching you play a Balance Druid is not any fun to watch. I want to see some action! Could you possibly play some different twinks? I think any FC would be fun to watch, any melee dps would be fun to watch too 'cept a warrior unless played extremely awesome, a mage and hunter would be fun to watch for ranged. Honestly really want to see a monk video.

Just my thoughts on it, doubt you take requests though.

that give him a range of options now dosnt it...

FC: Warrior, Paladin, Druid, Shaman idk
Melee: Rogue, Monk, Feral, Warrior (if played awesome)
Range: Mage, Hunter

you better get to it pizza.

Don't know if this was asked already as I didn't scroll through every page to look but. What's the name of the first song played in the week 1 video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread