EU+US Pimp my Cancer

Plonker

Grandfathered
Need advice for my cancer druid > http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/plonker/advanced

Want 1 dark iron ring, but cbf farming 2 (cbf farming 1) also need to get another Enchanted Pearl to go in my helm if I do that. (Not belt because sometimes I use a diff belt with stam gem but never change my helm)
Will keep my AQ Sig of Agi
My neck I prefer the current one but I also have the loom one (with versa enchant for surviving set)
Shoulders I like, farming for "of the Monkey" too for surviving set
Cloak I also have a Perfectly Balanced Cape with versa enchant
Like my bracers - wanna get another pair of them with AP or Agi enchant for glass cannon
Like my gloves, wanna get another pair with of the Tiger enchant, and then put AP ench on them and stam on my Monkey ones
Belt have this one, one with 2x stam gems, 1 with 1 agi 1 stam
Like my legs
Like my boots - also got Swampwalker Boots with stam enchant
Trinks, I switch my current proc one for rocket launcher sometimes

Am I a r3tard?

EDIT: Also, rate my mog, need to get Kirin Tor tabard then its done

Ty for the reply - Got pretty much everything other than the trinket, chest, and legs. The legs look interesting and the chest I am currently after. The neck just seems just as good but a preference, my current one has more stam which I think I prefer but I'll enchant the Barbed one and keep it in my bags.
The shoulders gloves and ring - the others just scale so damn well.
The cloak seems like it could be alright, less damage than Dark Phantom Cape and less stam than Perfectly Balanced Cape, more of an inbetween choice.
The chest, I do want very much just waiting for the drop.
The legs I'll be sure to pick up but it looks like they will be more for a balanced set, my current Basilisk Hide Pants are so strong and being BoE they can use the Shadowleather Leg Armour for more damage output.
Boots just seem a lot weaker than Mongoose Boots/Swampwalker Boots, in arena the rocket boots will have only 28 agi, where as mongoose has 27 agi and 11 stam, and swampwalker I think 26agi and 12stam IIRC.
Trinket seems like a weaker one, compared to the scholo one, the scarlet monastry one and jom gobbar.

Ty for the advice, will go get the legs now and fingers crossed for chest on Weds :)

PS no one rated my mog yet FeelsBadMan

Users who are viewing this thread