US Phron the scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrusbreath

Grandfathered
On his Horde sham tonight, this time wall hacking up the R side of Horde tunnel entrance in WSG. Straight up the wall near the torch, over the fence behind the roof and in for the second cap. He also also speedpotted the first cap previously.

He started to go up tunnel at first and could easily have Ghost Wolfed in (no Alli were in tun or Horde base afaik and we didn't have their flag) but instead turned right to climb the wall just to show he could do it. Me and a mate had caught up and would easily have GY'ed him at the torch but he decided to prove his cowardice and lack of skill again.

It might take awhile but Blizz will eventually get him. He's being reported nearly every BG he's in.

I still love you Phron. :)

called it

i rocket jumped from base of fire to tot low shelf

op remains to be a genius

Attachments

• satgy.png
    satgy.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
On his Horde sham tonight, this time wall hacking up the R side of Horde tunnel entrance in WSG. Straight up the wall near the torch, over the fence behind the roof and in for the second cap. He also also speedpotted the first cap previously.

He started to go up tunnel at first and could easily have Ghost Wolfed in (no Alli were in tun or Horde base afaik and we didn't have their flag) but instead turned right to climb the wall just to show he could do it. Me and a mate had caught up and would easily have GY'ed him at the torch but he decided to prove his cowardice and lack of skill again.

It might take awhile but Blizz will eventually get him. He's being reported nearly every BG he's in.

Dude, I suck at the jumps also but Phron is really good at them and has taught me quite a few of them, ANYONE can do them if you know how, WITHOUT the assistance of mouse scripts or hacks, you need to get off you Phron hate kick you're on and stop wasting peoples time by posting this garbage, I've known Phron for years now and he's legit one of the coolest cats in game. Neutral to everyone and seriously skilled. I FUCKEN LOVE YOU PHRON!! you are my hero <3 . I just feel bad for Conq that he has to deal with people nerdraging on his site, the salt is real. I assume he made this site to have a place that our community can come and be supportive and pass on knowledge and also have some competitive gameplay, NOT so righteous, pssy lil whiners can come and grief the community with delusions and wasted space.. That's my humble opinion and if it offends you, you own it :) <3

Maybe I should make a goblin warrior to make up for my jumping ability :/

Dude, I suck at the jumps also but Phron is really good at them and has taught me quite a few of them, ANYONE can do them if you know how, WITHOUT the assistance of mouse scripts or hacks, you need to get off you Phron hate kick you're on and stop wasting peoples time by posting this garbage, I've known Phron for years now and he's legit one of the coolest cats in game. Neutral to everyone and seriously skilled. I FUCKEN LOVE YOU PHRON!! you are my hero <3 . I just feel bad for Conq that he has to deal with people nerdraging on his site, the salt is real. I assume he made this site to have a place that our community can come and be supportive and pass on knowledge and also have some competitive gameplay, NOT so righteous, pssy lil whiners can come and grief the community with delusions and wasted space.. That's my humble opinion and if it offends you, you own it :) <3

That right, you either gets hated or loved in this game and community. Ingame while in WSG, phron can do his jumps as much as he wants, but what the community/players wants is,do not do jumps while having flag, that what make ppl mad about you, i've been in bg's where phron jumped to tot and me as being melee, it pisses me off, but i do not hate phron bcause of that, because those jumps are "part" of the game, some alliance do it too. Sooner or later it will get fixed.

Im a neutral player, i've played with many hordes players and i have different POV on them while playing with them, they're cool, funny, i respect them.Not hating on phron nor supporting him, most ppl feel the same way, if you wanna do acrobatics in wsg, do it without flag.

it's not a hack.... There's certain spots you can actually wall jump. I thought everyone can do this and knew about this already

Jesus people, just learn to do the jumps yourselves. They only take a little bit of knowledge and practice, practice, practice...

Repeat after me...
Jumping is not cheating or hacking.
Using a racial is not cheating or hacking.
Using a class ability is not cheating or hacking.
Using a potion from the gaming is not cheating or hacking.
Some people are well practiced at this gamed( ie:"skilled").

With that said, there are videos out there where you too can become well practiced(skilled) at these jumps. If the Royal Lounge ever gets going perhaps we can get a compilation of them going.

Another thing we could do is set up "coaching" sessions with more of the advanced friendly players. It really would be quite easy. Again, maybe something we can do once the Royal Lounge is up and going. I have a few ideas we could implement that would help everyone involved.

Cheers

(Phron better player than me )

fixed your title for you , your welcome

these jumps are common knowledge, dont be hating on someone because they are better than you

This is funny af.

OP, you're dog shit rofl.

These jumps have been in the game since vanilla and you haven't taken the time to learn them so you expect everyone else to follow suit? Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread