US Phron hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It happened before" does not mean people are keen to expose it now. In fact, cheating/hacks have become much more widespread since MoP, then got worse in WoD. Many have given up on it and simply joined them or try to play around it. I can tell you personally of many people I knew from Rated bracket that have quit, and some that only raided but saw hacks increasing there too. like rotation bots. Just left because WoW is such a cesspool now. If you think it isn't in twinks or other areas of the game then you're ill-informed.

Rated and endgame PvP participation is down to about half of 1st season MoP levels, which is atrocious. It's caused the ladders to collapse. A large part of that is due to the cheaters. The end result is you have a far greater amount of cheats staying with fewer legit players around. That's one reason why you don't see as much reporting of this as you have before.

I am well aware of the hacks at endgame. Faced my fair share of kick bots, meld bots, bear bots, occasional fly hack etc. However, that is a different aspect, because of how incredibly large the bracket is at endgame. It's completely different to that of twinks. Unless the hacker is someone with a different name every time, trolling around, then it is easy to expose a continuous hacker, who goes by the same name and class. Phron in this case. Because people will simply band together and backup your claims. Because everyone knows everyone, and everyone (at least most) likes fair games.

Even at endgame people know who the hackers are. Look at Grappling, lol.

??? do you have a quote of this?
It was in a PM as he was asking why his older thread was closed.

This was what I said in regards to them flying across AB, not this issue:
So the previous thread about fly hacking I have no idea if they did or didn't. You said they did, that's fine. I'm even inclined to believe that tbh, they didn't deny it. I'm just saying there is no moderation action I can take against them. There is nothing in the CoC that talks about hacking. Nor should there be, but that is my opinion. It's a Blizzard issue, should be dealt with by Blizzard. Not covering for anyone, that's just my opinion. I hate the hacking, 100% agree with you, report away in game. I just think it shouldn't be covered by XPOff. But I am just 1 person on the team, you can discuss this with other staff under the website feedback forum https://xpoff.com/forums/website-feedback.99/. Maybe it's something we can address in the future? But right now there is no action I can take.

It has nothing to do with more people in endgame than twinks, hacking exists throughout the game even in PvE. You're also conveniently ignoring the fact that he and others named here play on teams, premades, and tourneys with many of the posters here who like to defend and distract from it, including mods. They wouldn't have any motive to cheat or at least go along with it, would they? Nah. Especially considering the toxicity of this place.

Very few here, given the current state of the game, are going to do much if anything about cheats. Not when you have the most popular twink site openly condoning it, looking the other way/ignoring it, closing down threads about it, etc. That sends a pretty strong message to the rest of the so-called "community".

I'll just quote it:

Fair enough, even moderators have their rules to abide by if there is a site-guideline. Nonetheless, if someone is to be found hacking and exposed by/to the community, they wouldn't find themselves in a particular good spot regardless of a moderators action.

I'll just quote it:

No, what I posted in reply to Best was a thread that you closed. The PM between us is not that. You claiming to hate hacking but in the same breath saying that, "I just think it shouldn't be covered by XPOff." is a double-standard and disingenuous.

It also sends a strong message to the so-called community that you all are trying to foster.

It has nothing to do with more people in endgame than twinks, hacking exists throughout the game even in PvE. You're also conveniently ignoring the fact that he and others named here play on teams, premades, and tourneys with many of the posters here who like to defend and distract from it, including mods. They wouldn't have any motive to cheat or at least go along with it, would they? Nah. Especially considering the toxicity of this place.

Very few here, given the current state of the game, are going to do much if anything about cheats. Not when you have the most popular twink site openly condoning it, looking the other way/ignoring it, closing down threads about it, etc. That sends a pretty strong message to the rest of the so-called "community".

If what Phron did in the above linked video is what you're crying hacks on, you are absolutely clueless. The reason people who Phron typically play with are defending him is because all of those people also know this jump and other similar jumps, and we know that they aren't hacking. How can you not understand that?

If you can't provide even one shred of proof besides your own word, then don't say anything at all.

I don't know man, all I can say is that when devm was found hacking, he had a veeeeeeeeery hard time getting into another premade. Not to mention that his Twink Cup team was banned from participating. I don't understand, why is your case so special? Is it some major conspiracy theory? But that was because people knew without a doubt in their mind what devm had done. Why is it only YOU who see these guys hacking as opposed to everyone else? Most people thrive to have good games, making hackers easily exposed, should it be the case. I mean, even devm had friends "on the other side of the fence" so to speak. What makes Phron and Co. so special?

What makes Phron and Co. so special?

I don't know, maybe you should ask some of those who run with him and his ilk (or who have) like Exhunter, Albinocow, Gokku, and Ferib. Plenty more I'm sure that I just haven't noticed as much if they don't play as often or happen into my ques.

Didn't say my case was "so special" but I have no doubt that it's typical; that's just you inventing more bullshit.

If what Phron did in the above linked video is what you're crying hacks on, you are absolutely clueless. The reason people who Phron typically play with are defending him is because all of those people also know this jump and other similar jumps, and we know that they aren't hacking. How can you not understand that?

If you can't provide even one shred of proof besides your own word, then don't say anything at all.

It's you that's clueless. Wasn't talking about that vid. If you're going to flap your beak in the thread at least try to keep up.

CLOSED enough of this now. he posted a video and i'll be posting more soon so until i see some proof from your end continuous threads will be closed and removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread