US Phron hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Phrontistery any possibility for you to record your jumps? Just for good measure?

I considered this. My integrated screencapture software isn't working but I suppose I could always just use bootleg bandicam for this.
I have a feeling he is just going to lie again and claim it "isn't what I did before". /shrug

I mean I just legit don't understand that it is the same person ONLY, consistingly reporting about different kind of hacks about the same person in different scenarios on an almost daily basis. It seems so illogical to me that only this person were to see it and report it out of everyone else, both teams considered. Surely, people would share the same opinion if it had legitimate claims?

Any possibility you would know it isn't a hacked jump? Are you even serious? Why do you think he posted the bullshit screens?

Yeah, because it would be easier to replicate it that way. Also, better visuals does reveal more things overall. Like, is it some kind of toggling hack which is so fluent and easy to handle, that there would be no fluxuation or any indicator of any kind? Would it be so smooth that you wouldn't be able to tell whether it's a hack or not?

tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

I considered this. My integrated screencapture software isn't working but I suppose I could always just use bootleg bandicam for this.
I have a feeling he is just going to lie again and claim it "isn't what I did before". /shrug

You f.ucking liar. You were at the top when I first saw you there, jumped down to the floor then back up again on the right side over the pipe in one quick move. Then you came down after I hit you several times and ran out when you were smashed by teammates while running toward the water GM side.

Give it up. You're a pathetic, no-life griefer who hates the bracket and those in it as you yourself have said, and will do whatever it takes to continue it.

You f.ucking liar. You were at the top when I first saw you there, jumped down to the floor then back up again on the right side over the pipe in one quick move. Then you came down after I hit you several times and ran out when you were smashed by teammates while running toward the water GM side.

Give it up. You're a pathetic, no-life griefer who hates the bracket and those in it as you yourself have said, and will do whatever it takes to continue it.

I've seen Zioni do some pretty sticky jumps on EU, but I know for a fact that he isn't hacking, because I have been able to observe and replicate them myself. If I was new to the game, I would think that Zioni is hacking as well when I see some of the jumps. And some of them can be difficult to pull off as well. We'll see in the future for Phron.

But can you imagine? ONE person, making nearly daily accusations against ONE individual, who is consistingly hacking. In a community as close and tightly knit as ours, where almost everyone is a familiar face if they queue regularly. Not even ONCE have I seen someone back your claims. What does that tell you? Look at it from an outside point of view. Doesn't that baffle your mind at all? Like I said before, if there was a notorious hacker, more people would come together and expose the person, as has happened before.

I've seen Zioni do some pretty sticky jumps on EU, but I know for a fact that he isn't hacking, because I have been able to observe and replicate them myself. If I was new to the game, I would think that Zioni is hacking as well when I see some of the jumps. And some of them can be difficult to pull off as well. We'll see in the future for Phron.

But can you imagine? ONE person, making nearly daily accusations against ONE individual, who is consistingly hacking. In a community as close and tightly knit as ours, where almost everyone is a familiar face if they queue regularly. Not even ONCE have I seen someone back your claims. What does that tell you? Look at it from an outside point of view. Doesn't that baffle your mind at all? Like I said before, if there was a notorious hacker, more people would come together and expose the person, as has happened before.

So the insinuation that I'm new, when I started in Cata? That's hardly new to the game. I seem to remember several times Phron's "jumps" and shenannigans being called to question, along with others here like Gokku, Ferib and ones I've called out Albinocow and Exhunter lag spiking who are butt buddies with Phron.

Again, all the proof you need that people here generally will not call this out or doing anything about it is the official position of mods like Hash.

Try to wrap your 4 remaining brain cells around that, Best.

Just cus you cant do something, it dosent mean no1 else can...
I suppose you have tried to do the same jump, but have you tried to do it while transformed to something else? Use Orb of deception or Coin of many faces or something like that.

Walrusbreath has earned the achievement " Never give up, never surrender".

So the insinuation that I'm new, when I started in Cata? That's hardly new to the game. I seem to remember several times Phron's "jumps" and shenannigans being called to question, along with others here like Gokku, Ferib and ones I've called out Albinocow and Exhunter lag spiking who are butt buddies with Phron.

Again, all the proof you need that people here generally will not call this out or doing anything about it is the official position of mods like Hash.

Try to wrap your 4 remaining brain cells around that, Best.

I just don't agree. If multiple people are witnessing the same, and that it is without a doubt some illegitimate hack, then more people will react to it. This is what is so great about enclosed communities. Nothing goes unheard, everything is seen, and hackers will be exposed. Like I said, it has happened before. People stood together and exposed a hacker because more than ONE person could see it for what it was. Clear as day. However, when it is one person accusing the same person multiple times, and no one backs his claims, how legitimate does that seem to you?

Just cus you cant do something, it dosent mean no1 else can...
I suppose you have tried to do the same jump, but have you tried to do it while transformed to something else? Use Orb of deception or Coin of many faces or something like that.

Anyone can speculate and say "gee maybe you can do X this or Y that". Orb of Deception or Coin of Many Faces would not apply here. The problem is however that Phron has said he jumped the WSG wall with RJ only, and we've not seen anyone post proof that it can be done legit. Why? Because AFAIK at this time in the game it can't be.

Anyone can speculate and say "gee maybe you can do X this or Y that". Orb of Deception or Coin of Many Faces would not apply here. The problem is however that Phron has said he jumped the WSG wall with RJ only, and we've not seen anyone post proof that it can be done legit. Why? Because AFAIK at this time in the game it can't be.

Look at thoose screenshots. What do you see? A goblin? Okey didnt think so.

okay. I'm currently installing bandicam. I'll replicate the exact sequence of events that occured in the original warsong against walrus. Whether he accepts this or lies about what happened - whatever. I will post exactly what happened.
[watch this space]

starting at 0:18. Nothing is different except this time I didn't have the flag.

Last edited:
I just don't agree. If multiple people are witnessing the same, and that it is without a doubt some illegitimate hack, then more people will react to it. This is what is so great about enclosed communities. Nothing goes unheard, everything is seen, and hackers will be exposed. Like I said, it has happened before. People stood together and exposed a hacker because more than ONE person could see it for what it was. Clear as day. However, when it is one person accusing the same person multiple times, and no one backs his claims, how legitimate does that seem to you?

"It happened before" does not mean people are keen to expose it now. In fact, cheating/hacks have become much more widespread since MoP, then got worse in WoD. Many have given up on it and simply joined them or try to play around it. I can tell you personally of many people I knew from Rated bracket that have quit, and some that only raided but saw hacks increasing there too. like rotation bots. Just left because WoW is such a cesspool now. If you think it isn't in twinks or other areas of the game then you're ill-informed.

Rated and endgame PvP participation is down to about half of 1st season MoP levels, which is atrocious. It's caused the ladders to collapse. A large part of that is due to the cheaters. The end result is you have a far greater amount of cheats staying with fewer legit players around. That's one reason why you don't see as much reporting of this as you have before.

usually the accuser, in this case the op, is the party required to provide proof. you've seen that saying "i'm right" over and over doesn't work so you've switched to "prove that i'm wrong." weren't you complaining about circular logic?

okay. I'm currently installing bandicam. I'll replicate the exact sequence of events that occured in the original warsong against walrus. Whether he accepts this or lies about what happened - whatever. I will post exactly what happened.
[watch this space]

starting at 0:18. Nothing is different except this time I didn't have the flag.

filthy hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread