US Phron hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hard to get a SS when it happens too fast. Unless you're video recording every match you won't catch it. What I and 4 or 5 others saw and commented about in raid chat was proof enough.

then tell us in your words what exactly happened?

Can someone just pull out one of Mvq's or Devm's jump videos for the twink cup already? Some jumps are legit acceptable within the game, even in premade environments, such as the Twink Cup. However, some are not. Learn the differences, learn the jumps.

I mean, WSG has been out for how long now? Surely, if Blizzard had valued this highly, they would've fixed it by now. Maybe it will in the future, who knows?

But one thing is for sure. Your threads aren't helping anything. And if you truly wish to expose the "scumlords" in the community, why would a days recording be so bad for you? With the amount of threads you pull out your ass, you surely must face him quite a lot, no? Surely it must be worth it to put all of this to rest?

I am even sure, if you look at some old vods of known FC's, you might see some of the jumps you call hacks? If not, then I highly suggest you TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN TIME, AND COLLECT SOME GOD DAMN EVIDENCE, BECAUSE THIS IS GETTING OLD ALREADY. I mean, I don't even know Phron. So you can consider me a neutral party. However, I do know that people who keep spam posting threads with bullshit without any concrete evidence to the claims they make, and who's threads gets locked on almost a daily basis now, must be some kind of new stupid. I can't even fathom it. Really. How many times will you slam that head of yours against a wall? Is it so hard to understand?

GET. THE. EVIDENCE. CAPISH?

Can someone just pull out one of Mvq's or Devm's jump videos for the twink cup already? Some jumps are legit acceptable within the game, even in premade environments, such as the Twink Cup. However, some are not. Learn the differences, learn the jumps.

I mean, WSG has been out for how long now? Surely, if Blizzard had valued this highly, they would've fixed it by now. Maybe it will in the future, who knows?

But one thing is for sure. Your threads aren't helping anything. And if you truly wish to expose the "scumlords" in the community, why would a days recording be so bad for you? With the amount of threads you pull out your ass, you surely must face him quite a lot, no? Surely it must be worth it to put all of this to rest?

I am even sure, if you look at some old vods of known FC's, you might see some of the jumps you call hacks? If not, then I highly suggest you TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN TIME, AND COLLECT SOME GOD DAMN EVIDENCE, BECAUSE THIS IS GETTING OLD ALREADY. I mean, I don't even know Phron. So you can consider me a neutral party. However, I do know that people who keep spam posting threads with bullshit without any concrete evidence to the claims they make, and who's threads gets locked on almost a daily basis now, must be some kind of new stupid. I can't even fathom it. Really. How many times will you slam that head of yours against a wall? Is it so hard to understand?

See my post to you in the other thread or quit pulling excuses and lame defenses for this shit out of your ass. Kapice?

See my post to you in the other thread or quit pulling excuses and lame defenses for this shit out of your ass. Kapice?

I have seen your post, and I don't own a goblin character. However, I Believe Alexandrya was going to test this? I am going to try on a hunter with disengage though, which is a somewhat similar mechanic, although goblin rocket jump does give you a little more of an upwards bump.

I also highly suggest you consider the mods on this site like Hashbrowns who have said that even if they are cheating they wouldn't be banned from XPOff.

Try slamming your thick skull on that, Best.

no you havent , all you say is cheat, hack blah blah blah, give some examples of these called cheats, the tot jumps are very easy for all to be able to do on both horde and allí tot

All I keep seeing from you idiots is plugging your ears screaming "Na na na naa na!" denying it like kids in a playground. Try it on a goblin as I described - legit only RJ and no hacks.

Did they re-open this or did he make another one? Because I swear these threads were locked 2x's before...

guys, please. I wanted to keep this in the thread I made, this doesn't need to be here.

since it appears that isn't going to work, I've created another masterpiece to show you what @Walrusbreath considers hacking. *Please consider this before you continue arguing with him*

Phron doing was clearly a hack not just a neat trick, in WSG then and in
BS shack the day before, and other times.

zIj4NbX.jpg

no phron dont do it, i worked out his masterplan, he cant do the jumps and wants you to show him like you just did in pics

you sly dog you walrus i caught you

guys, please. I wanted to keep this in the thread I made, this doesn't need to be here.

Except that isn't what you did. When I saw you you went up the R side over the pipe and to the corner in one move with no "catch point" - which is how wall hacks work.

Nice crayon work/fake cheesy shooping again though. I'm sure we're all impressed.

All I see is what an admin should do. When you accuse people of something, then it is because you have evidence to go with your claims. Over the course of time, you've repeatedly stated hacks multiple times. If I was so inclined with my own statements, I would have had my proof by now. Because I would know, that I wouldn't get any further without it. And looking at it logically, since you keep throwing these accusations with different statements and scenarios, that must mean you face him on a regular basis. This should make collecting the evidence fairly easy.

You've had plenty of time to collect evidence, yet you keep coming up empty-handed. This is what's so mind blowing to me. Because you're literally going nowhere. You're running in circles, posting the same stuff, coming to the same conclusions, ending up with the same locked thread. And this is every time. Literally.

Edit: If the hacks were so convincing as well, why do I only see you post on here? If there were people on EU hacking consistently (literally only seen it once), people would come together and expose the hacker. I mean, when Devm was speed hacking for one game he was exposed. Even on a god damn rogue in stealth. So if he is hacking consistently, and you are the only person to report it on the forums, then I don't really see it. UNLESS, you come with concrete evidence to back your claims.

All I see is what an admin should do. When you accuse people of something, then it is because you have evidence to go with your claims. Over the course of time, you've repeatedly stated hacks multiple times. If I was so inclined with my own statements, I would have had my proof by now. Because I would know, that I wouldn't get any further without it. And looking at it logically, since you keep throwing these accusations with different statements and scenarios, that must mean you face him on a regular basis. This should make collecting the evidence fairly easy.

You've had plenty of time to collect evidence, yet you keep coming up empty-handed. This is what's so mind blowing to me. Because you're literally going nowhere. You're running in circles, posting the same stuff, coming to the same conclusions, ending up with the same locked thread. And this is every time. Literally.

Edit: If the hacks were so convincing as well, why do I only see you post on here? If there were people on EU hacking consistently (literally only seen it once), people would come together and expose the hacker. I mean, when Devm was speed hacking for one game he was exposed. Even on a god damn rogue in stealth. So if he is hacking consistently, and you are the only person to report it on the forums, then I don't really see it. UNLESS, you come with concrete evidence to back your claims.

Because I don't record every match or any match I'm in doesn't mean it didn't happen. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You're just repeating yourself at this point. I can say the same thing over and over - show on a goblin that RJ can legit jump as I described. If you don't do so, does that mean that yes you can actually jump like that and call it legit ToT?

Edit: BTW, with what I linked that Hashbrowns has said, do you really think many around here are going to expose the hackers when they know it'll do no good and perhaps some of the mods have known of or participated in it for years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread