Patron of War

Holythane

Lewno
patience...

They said somewhere that you will receive title in one or two weeks after tournament.

Before I left the house this morning at about 5:20 I checked and my accounts had not received it yet. It will come in time.

Still no title anyone got theirs?

Supposedly it all up to the Twitch people. It is out of Blizzard's hands. Twitch is suppose to provide them a "list" of people that watched the stream(s). Those people will then get their title and FoS. We just have to be patient.

I made sure to at least comment while watching the US stream so realistically that would be in the logs of the stream / the vod

Looks to me like it's random hit or miss. Maybe if their server bot sees your acct. was logged in it'll detect, maybe not.

Find it screenshot it and prove that account is yours and a GM might be able to help.

Multiple people on the Wow forums said they already did this but due to it being to do with twitch sadly they cannot grant the title even with proof. So far the US part of the tournaments titles have not been handed out yet so i'm just hoping i get mine with that :)

Find it screenshot it and prove that account is yours and a GM might be able to help.

Blizzard is waiting on a "list" from Twitch. It is out of Blizzards hands for the moment. People need to comment to Twitch. I just don't know if they have the infrastructure to handle it.
Apparently another issue if people had pop up blockers running it may have caused issues with them recording people's IDs. Personally I watched it on two different browsers chatted a couple times and also watched it via mobile and chatted there as well. I even kept the thing running when I was out and about doing my normal weekend routine stuff.

Just logged on and got the achievement for having watched it. But then I looked under achievements and it wasn't there, yet I got the title... weird.

EphnVPl.jpg

Update just got mine thank the blizzard gods

Users who are viewing this thread