Patch 7.2.5 - DH Warglaives Transmog, April 21 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, Tweets, Fan Art

MMO-Champion

hearthstoneIcon.png
Dino Dash - The Un'Goro Obstacle Course

Patch 7.2.5 - Warglaives Demon Hunter Transmog
Good news for Demon Hunters that want the Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth that has been added in Patch 7.2.5. Anyone that already has Warglaives of Azzinoth and kills Timewalking difficulty Illidan on a Demon Hunter will be able to get the Warglavies transmog.

Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - April 21
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Artifact Challenge
  • Fixed a bug where some cooldowns were not being reset properly when starting an Artifact Challenge.

Classes
  • The Artifact traits Master of Combinations, Fury of Ashamane, Warmth of the Phoenix, and Mind Quickening now correctly scale based on level.

Followers
  • Lady S'theno's Watery Grave ability should now knock enemies up, rather than away.
  • Fixed an issue preventing a version of Maximillian from having a mount.
  • Maximillian’s Blessing of Kings should now correctly increase stats.

Items
  • Rethu's Incessant Courage and Celumbra, the Night's Dichotomy should no longer put you in combat with neutral creatures in certain situations.
  • Fixed a bug where Riddler’s Mind Worm could be lost if you didn’t loot the item after opening the Gift of the Mind-Seekers.

Services
  • Transferring a character to a new account should no longer remove access to World Quests.

Patch 7.2.5 - Blight Boar
The new band is finished setting up at the Darkmoon Faire in Patch 7.2.5! Their name? Blight Boar.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
  • Baby, baby, baby! This is the illest, realest, deadest band you've ever seen! They will melt your face, figuratively and literally! Before I met these guys, I was alive and had all my skin! Now I'm dead and filthy rich!
  • Catch Blight Boar here, every hour on the half hour!
  • Or you could come see a GOOD band! The Blight Boar concert will begin in thirty minutes!
  • If you're interested in gettin' down, the Blight Boar concert starts in twenty!
  • Blight Boar is playing their underground show on the east side of the island! Your headliner Blight Boar goes on in ten minutes!
  • My rockin' and rollin' beauties! You're in the right place to melt your face! Allow me to humbly introduce... Blight Booooar!

• I will prove once and for all that only a knight from the grave can rule heavy metal.
  • Though you fight to stay alive, your bodies freeze and shatter!
  • Darkness falls across the land, the rocking hour is close at hand!
  • Grisly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom.
  • Another soul for getting down.
  • Another soul for my armies!
  • You have failed Blight Boar, your fans now serve my armies of the dead!

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Thanks for testing the Auction House Dance Party on the 7.2.5 PTR! In this thread, we'd love to hear your feedback. Please share any thoughts you have on the event here. Thanks! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Thanks for testing the Trial of Style on the 7.2.5 PTR! In this thread, we'd love to hear your feedback. Please share any thoughts you have on the event here. Thanks! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Let's talk scenarios! It's been a while since the 3-DPS scenarios of MOP, what would you want to see of scenarios in the future? (Muffinus)

Fan Art - World of Warcraft on the NES
Today we have one fan's vision of what World of Warcraft might have looked like on the NES!

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread