EU+US Overpowered classes?

What class do you believe is the most overpowered overall?

• Total voters
Title says it all, what class do you guys find to be the most overpowered overall, bgs, 1v1s, arenas and the like. Just want to see everyone elses opinion.

OT: why does every1 say tink without the w, new thing to me just came back lol.

I'd have to say priest or Druid. Just because priest can be disc or shadow. Disc can heal and dps.

Druid overall gets my vote as a whole class. Druid may beat it due to feral being Op , a skilled player playing Boomy can be Op, resto can Fc and Gdruid dos can compliment if used right with other dot classes can be overwhelming on front lines.

Thoses would be my 2 Op classes as a whole.

Title says it all, what class do you guys find to be the most overpowered overall, bgs, 1v1s, arenas and the like. Just want to see everyone elses opinion.

OT: why does every1 say tink without the w, new thing to me just came back lol.

Related to the OT part. I want to know also. I am coming back from vanilla/bc when this all started and twinking was what it was called. I don't understand why it's tink now.

Druid = FotM. Period. Ferocious bites for 2k+ in any spec? That's not balanced lol

As far as specs go right now there's obviously feral, brew, and disc op healer. Enh is also pretty OP with it's 3k stormstrikes and big offheals, dispells, considerable mobility, 12 sec cd interrupt and tankiness with talent defensive. Definitely never saw nearly as many pre 6.1 when they got a stupid big buff.

I made a thread like this a little while ago on TI and Brew was top with feral in second, pretty unanimous.

Druid overall is the most OP.

Like HB said. I would rather face a BM Monk then a Feral Druid. If a person can play Balance Druid correctly then it's nearly unbeatable. Guardian Druid aren't to shabby. Then of course they can FC with ease.

Would be a whole new game if everyone didn't queue 2s / 3s with a disc just because it's OP, I'll never understand the logic behind thinking there's skill in FotM.

BM Monks are the most OP in 1v1s and 2v2s. Ferals are the most OP in BGs.

The top teams in almost every arena bracket right now are all Disc/Arms.

No druids. Feral falls off pretty hard in 2's (although it's still easily capable of grinding top spots).

Disc/Arms comes out as the strongest comp in the 19/20/29 brackets, because Arms leads to safe wins that don't rely on RNG.

Discipline is of course fundamentally overpowered, but I would argue that Crusader Stacking Arms Warriors are what makes the comp, not necessarily the priest.

Druids.. Then obviously its debatable depending on who is behind the character.
Brewmaster, Feral? Both excels at different things. While enhance shamans can purge all day long and will come out on top in most situations. Yet EU has no enhance shamans who has heard of purge.
Lets try and ignore my RP session im having behind the statistic window pls.

But this is with a restoration druid and 3.2k ferocious bite >_<. (lvl 20 veteran resto druid)
zz1p6mK.jpg

Last edited:
These type of threads are not that great , I think they cause more rerolls - its not hard to find out whats op - takes about 1 bg lol.

The top teams in almost every arena bracket right now are all Disc/Arms.

No druids. Feral falls off pretty hard in 2's (although it's still easily capable of grinding top spots).

Disc/Arms comes out as the strongest comp in the 19/20/29 brackets, because Arms leads to safe wins that don't rely on RNG.

Discipline is of course fundamentally overpowered, but I would argue that Crusader Stacking Arms Warriors are what makes the comp, not necessarily the priest.
There are no good ferals other wise you would see them at 2300 by now lol . WW is pretty much OP as hell in 20-29 bracket but once again - most wws suck so they reroll BM.

These type of threads are not that great , I think they cause more rerolls - its not hard to find out whats op - takes about 1 bg lol.
More or less.
I've made sure to have atleast each of every class and spec available in the game based on what I feel like playing.
Tho I would be lying if I said I didnt prefer/enjoy to play my druid more than the the rest of the classes.

But how much more can people actually re-roll in this bracket? Earlier today I was part of a BG where ally had 9 druids, most of them ferals..

In the end whats left to salvage?

More or less.
I've made sure to have atleast each of every class and spec available in the game based on what I feel like playing.
Tho I would be lying if I said I didnt prefer/enjoy to play my druid more than the the rest of the classes.

But how much more can people actually re-roll in this bracket? Earlier today I was part of a BG where ally had 9 druids, most of them ferals..

In the end whats left to salvage?
Yes sad but true, I guess new comers wont come to thread and be like- guess im playing a feral . lol

Yes sad but true, I guess new comers wont come to thread and be like- guess im playing a feral . lol
Most likely not, they get into it by asking their friend who got them into the bracket regarding the state of the best and the worst classes and then pick their class based on whats consider to be the best rather than what they would prefer playing.

For me I love druids both lore wise and gameplay wise. Which is why i've invested so much time into mine. Sure i'm not denying that they are broken either but yeah.. In the end I dont play much BGs anymore anyway.

Most likely not, they get into it by asking their friend who got them into the bracket regarding the state of the best and the worst classes and then pick their class based on whats consider to be the best rather than what they would prefer playing.

For me I love druids both lore wise and gameplay wise. Which is why i've invested so much time into mine. Sure i'm not denying that they are broken either but yeah.. In the end I dont play much BGs anymore anyway.
Feral is op yes but I think I dislike 29 bms a lil more because they have so much defense and offense. though to be real most of these classes are only difficult in either bm situations or if the player has a brain in arenas.

Users who are viewing this thread