US OOzeling aura PvP !!

inoobupro

Banned
Ok I have an undercover toon and I notice many f2p and p2win alike have oozeling out when ...not pveing But ... doing something like REAL PROPER WORLD OF WARCRAFT PLAYER VS PLAYER COMBAT !!!! (ok Ac0rding to most, real proper pvp = die to a cyka blyat backpedaling with army of healers in WSG 6v1 )

The one with -20 resists to all. Yes the one where you look all green and shitty. But -20 resists is roughly a 13% magical dmg increase.

Whats the worst is that some of these nerds create different guides or theorycraft tables that show how much 1 haste is betta than 1 crit or 2 intellect than 1 armor and so on)

So my question to teH community is
Why care about 1 more life when u take 13% increase dmg across the board!!! Explain and spoodfed me pls

Doesn't the resist effect thing not work? I deal the same damage to green ppl (not orcs) as I do to normal people

positive and negative resist was a thing before they removed most resist mechanics -- think curse of elements/shadow. It very well could bring all ur resists to negative values, but I've never noticed it much.

Don't think you can go under 0 resists. Also, think the 1% racial damage reductions are different from actual resist stat.

maybe because it is 0.1% on 1,5% at best to get.

Users who are viewing this thread