OLOLOLOLOLOL

DuiQZvX.jpg

lol don't blame republicans because your soon to be ex president hasn't done anything worth noting in his eight years other than golfing every other week.

Hillary is the one playing the blame-games now regarding the media and how she thinks they were against her, when in fact the majority of major news networks helped her out. Simple democrat tactics, blaming republicans for things that democrats do themselves, but decide to cover it up and lie to the public about it on a daily basis.

You can blame Repubs for a lot of things because remember, they're the "Party of NO!" - except when it comes to money they want for their paymasters. Bush started illegal wars and surveillance based on lies, AND ran the country into near financial ruin by the end of his term (which was enabled back in 1999 when Clinton and Congress Repubs got rid of the Glass-Steagall Act). Obama and both parties then proceeded to hand over trillions of the country's money to Wall St.

OTOH many of the Dems, including Obama and Hillary Clinton, have been no better on many issues. Except on a few social issues (identity politics) Obama was basically Bush III, even had some leftover Neo-Cons in his admin. and as Conq said, continued the Bush/Cheney wars.

I've never voted for any of them, and both Bush and Obama should have been impeached. Both major parties are just two sides of the same coin - corrupted by big money and special interests. They do NOT have the best interests of 95% of the country in mind.

That includes Trump. If you look up his record in business you'll find he's as bad as any establishment politician. His cabinet picks so far bears that out.

21 Questions For Donald Trump

Last edited:
Were those questions actually presented to him or were they just rhetorical?

If you really want your voice to be heard and your opinion to matter you really should get out there and vote.

/cheers

Nothing "rhetorical" about them. They show the actual facts of Trump's record, and I doubt he'd go anywhere near an honest critique of it. Trump (and his father previously) have been crooks and charlatans from day 1.

One can vote and yet not vote for either of the two corrupt major parties.

Your assumptions again fall flat.

Baited and hooked!! The question is shall I set the hook or let the little fish get away. It is up to the audience to decide.
As you see, when I write my many of my posts in threads such as this I think two or three posts ahead. Many users on this site reactions are easy to predict. I am a study in human nature after all.

Yes, I am so sure. Nice try to weasel when you've been owned. :rolleyes:

The linked offered no answers to the posed questions.

The link I posted was not in response to any question you posed. I was simply giving an example to the OP about how bad Trump is. Trying to flip that one on its head didn't work either.

Jesus I hope you don't actually believe any of your BS.

I did not state is was in response to any of my statements.

And it obviously wasn't in response to anything you asked, but you inferred it should have been: "The linked offered no answers to the posed questions." Now you're doing a backflip after inventing something that wasn't there.

Where as me stating those questions where meant as rhetorical may I suggest to you that use your favorite internet search engine to look up the meaning of "rhetorical question". That may enlighten you.

Trying to paint the results of investigative journalism presented in the form of questions as "rhetorical" is just deflecting and is comical. I guess that what some do when they can't defend the issues those questions raise.

It's always rich when the regressives who straight up label people as bigots, racists, homophobes, etc., without fully understanding the facts, tell you to do your research.

Milo making quick work of a regressive worm:

It's always rich when the regressives who straight up label people as bigots, racists, homophobes, etc., without fully understanding the facts, tell you to do your research.

Milo making quick work of a regressive worm:

"Regressive" is a word used to describe the right-wing, but one they've stolen from the left and flipped it to try to use in a pejorative way, since regress is actually what the right does.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regressive_left

It's an oxymoron, like someone trying to claim someone is progressive right. lol and :rolleyes:

Yeah, I still agree with Sam Harris, Dave Rubin and many other intellectuals who use the term in that context. Nice try, though.

"Intellectuals"? lol Sure, in the context of pulling something right out of their asses.

Yes and far-left is "fascist-like" now, just as:

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

No, this is called doublethink, which describes the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct. It's straight out of George Orwell's 1984.

In your world we're all Winston Smiths now.

How can you not see it...the far left are straight out of George Orwell's 1984. Jesus. Open your eyes.

And, Sam Harris would embarrass you in a debate. Don't act like you're in a position to mock someone of his stature. You're some random jackass with a shitty safe opinion on politics.

Also, just going to leave this here, because you seem fairly thick (not a dick joke).

"Liberal political commentator David Pakman said in his talk show that the notion of regressive left is valid and that nobody can deny that "there are liberals who do use cultural relativism and distaste for US foreign policy as an excuse to defend or at least minimize violence and injustice that they would certainly otherwise oppose." He further argued that the term is misused by conservatives.[28] Pakman suggests that the actual regressive leftists are leftists who use authoritarianism to enforce progressivism.[29] However, because of the overuse and abuse of the term to insult all liberals, he has distanced himself from using the phrase regressive left."

Basically what I said ^. Peace nerd.

P.S. I just now remembered that you're the same guy who tried to speak for all veterans. That we shouldn't congratulate them for their service on veteran's day, because YOU found that to be offensive in some weird way. I seriously need to stop wasting my time with idiots like you. I could be shaving my pubes or something else productive like that.

Uhh...yeup.

Basically not what you said until I called you out on it. You're backpedaling hard just like Allyb. And you've brought yet another of the current right-wing pet terms into this ("safe") for lack of an actual sensible argument.

I doubt you're in any position to judge what would constitute a good or a lousy debater. "However, because of the overuse and abuse of the term to insult all liberals,..." is about the only thing you've posted that you've gotten correct.

But hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. o_O

P.S. I just now remembered that you're the same guy who tried to speak for all veterans. That we shouldn't congratulate them for their service on veteran's day, because YOU found that to be offensive in some weird way. I seriously need to stop wasting my time with idiots like you. I could be shaving my pubes or something else productive like that.

Never have I claimed to "speak for all veterans". I do know of many who are against the wars we've had for the last 15 years though, and many do not think praise should be doled out to those who've been part of it, including themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread