OLOLOLOLOLOL

Yea they do you are just delusional m8. You are the definition of a liberal.
The political/anti-political spectrum is vast and encompasses far more than just conservatives and liberals. If you want to talk about how the structure and functioning of this community as a whole proceeds, than I suppose I would say to a significant extent but not perfectly so that it is self-evidently a meritocracy, with qualified and trustworthy volunteers who manage the nitty gritty details including the necessary reliance on a certain merchant to make sure it can keep the community metaphorically fed, perhaps fix a broken fence, or door, remove a thief in the night, occasionally break up fights, and even provide entertainment. There is no political aspect that would go along with such a label such as "liberal".

Yet if you wanted to look at our community threw the political lens you would have to then separate major guilds as political parties, if this were some political system, and then I guess you could say most those guilds leaders are or at one point were, highly productive community volunteers and have threw hard work, garnered a certain amount of solidified influence in some major decisions, for example if multiple founders and admins spoke out against The Royal Lounge, it would have probably over ruled this decision, unless more staff members started speaking out in favor, yet most of the staff is inactive and do not exercise their influence, one would assume that they are okay with the way things are run, because they are or at one point were volunteers, in other words we do things on our own time. The XPOFF Staff aren't elected representatives tho, they are here for their trust and ability, with that trust and ability comes a certain affinity for the community.

Now in less theoretical terms I think Hillary Clinton should be in jail, I think Obama should be in Jail, and I think most the house and the senate who have been complacent in rampant rights violations across the united states, should be in jail, I think they should be arrested and tried for treason, along with anyone complacent in the 5 illegal wars, multiple insurgencies, coups, police brutality, mass incarceration, and massive human rights violations, or violating any number of our civil rights, especially within the bill of rights, the problem I think a lot of people have is that they think "Oh my rights haven't been violated, so i'm fine, the government will never do that to me", or even say things such as "Oh that's just the world we live in" when it comes to unreasonable search and seizure online. and maybe they won't violate anything noticeable to you now, maybe they will later, but the people either have rights, or they don't, there is no in between.

Also I think anyone that knows me knows that I am not in the least bit politically correct, but I do believe in equality, those things aren't mutually exclusive, or necessarily define you as a liberal, lol you should here some of the shi** that comes out of my mouth man, I mean it when I say don't take it personally.

tldr; I'm not a liberal.

From my experience, the people who outright claim to not be "liberal", but that they belong to some fringe outcast group, are usually pretty damn PC. Just sayin'. It's like they're PC freaks in denial.

The political/anti-political spectrum is vast and encompasses far more than just conservatives and liberals. If you want to talk about how the structure and functioning of this community as a whole proceeds, than I suppose I would say to a significant extent but not perfectly so that it is self-evidently a meritocracy, with qualified and trustworthy volunteers who manage the nitty gritty details including the necessary reliance on a certain merchant to make sure it can keep the community metaphorically fed, perhaps fix a broken fence, or door, remove a thief in the night, occasionally break up fights, and even provide entertainment. There is no political aspect that would go along with such a label such as "liberal".

Yet if you wanted to look at our community threw the political lens you would have to then separate major guilds as political parties, if this were some political system, and then I guess you could say most those guilds leaders are or at one point were, highly productive community volunteers and have threw hard work, garnered a certain amount of solidified influence in some major decisions, for example if multiple founders and admins spoke out against The Royal Lounge, it would have probably over ruled this decision, unless more staff members started speaking out in favor, yet most of the staff is inactive and do not exercise their influence, one would assume that they are okay with the way things are run, because they are or at one point were volunteers, in other words we do things on our own time. The XPOFF Staff aren't elected representatives tho, they are here for their trust and ability, with that trust and ability comes a certain affinity for the community.

Now in less theoretical terms I think Hillary Clinton should be in jail, I think Obama should be in Jail, and I think most the house and the senate who have been complacent in rampant rights violations across the united states, should be in jail, I think they should be arrested and tried for treason, along with anyone complacent in the 5 illegal wars, multiple insurgencies, coups, police brutality, mass incarceration, and massive human rights violations, or violating any number of our civil rights, especially within the bill of rights, the problem I think a lot of people have is that they think "Oh my rights haven't been violated, so i'm fine, the government will never do that to me", or even say things such as "Oh that's just the world we live in" when it comes to unreasonable search and seizure online. and maybe they won't violate anything noticeable to you now, maybe they will later, but the people either have rights, or they don't, there is no in between.

Also I think anyone that knows me knows that I am not in the least bit politically correct, but I do believe in equality, those things aren't mutually exclusive, or necessarily define you as a liberal, lol you should here some of the shi** that comes out of my mouth man, I mean it when I say don't take it personally.

tldr; I'm not a liberal.

Bro like I said before you are DELUSIONAL. You are like those woman who constantly say they are not feminists but prove through there actions that they are. You debate and act like a liberal cuck. You censor and demonize any well thought out argument that doesn't align with your agenda. You couldn't even handle my well thought out rational ideas against homosexuality. You have an emotional traumatic seizure everytime something comes up that offends your fragile feelings.... and lmao u said women were smarter than men. You are definition of a liberal cuck.

Neither candidates were good this time, Trump is an absolute clown and Hillary is just corrupt. But for sure Trump won't make a good president lmao

only time will tell.

MAGA

I do not know if this is first time you have really paid attention to our candidates or not but this is the sentiments of many Americans each and every election cycle.
That is what gave birth to a candidate like Trump. He is not a professional politician. These offices were not intended to be "professional" positions. They have morphed into that over the decades of our 230 year history.

My prediction is that the Democratic Party will create a copycat figure of Donald Trump for the 2020 election. A non-politician candidate that is "for the little person". We will start to see this person emerging in early 2018 mark my words. Even better if it is a minority or a woman. Bonus if the candidate is both.
ok

My prediction is that the Democratic Party will create a copycat figure of Donald Trump for the 2020 election. A non-politician candidate that is "for the little person". We will start to see this person emerging in early 2018 mark my words. Even better if it is a minority or a woman. Bonus if the candidate is both.

...or neither.

Fido for President!

I do not know if this is first time you have really paid attention to our candidates or not but this is the sentiments of many Americans each and every election cycle.
That is what gave birth to a candidate like Trump. He is not a professional politician. These offices were not intended to be "professional" positions. They have morphed into that over the decades of our 230 year history.

2020 =Kanye West vs Ronald mc Donald

@Idiot Kek "words will hurt me" The Social Justice Warrior motto.
They can't answer a single question when confronted. They are lemmings following the a$$ in front of them off the cliff.

What's going to be interesting is how hard the brainless right-wingers (or protest voters) who voted for Trump and his pack of fascists will get f.ucked after they're in office in Jan. Everything from Medicare & Soc. Sec. to jobs and wages, education, health care, you name it. If it isn't you personally it'll be someone you know, and/or it will eventually affect you.

They won't be able to blame anyone else this time, since the R's control both sides of Congress and the WH.

Last edited:
What's going to be interesting is how hard the brainless right-wingers (or protest voters) who voted for Trump and his pack of fascists will get f.ucked after they're in office in Jan. Everything from Medicare & Soc. Sec. to jobs and wages, education, health care, you name it. If it isn't you personally it'll be someone you know, and/or it will eventually affect you.

They won't be able to blame anyone else this time, since the R's control both sides of Congress and the WH.

lol don't blame republicans because your soon to be ex president hasn't done anything worth noting in his eight years other than golfing every other week.

Hillary is the one playing the blame-games now regarding the media and how she thinks they were against her, when in fact the majority of major news networks helped her out. Simple democrat tactics, blaming republicans for things that democrats do themselves, but decide to cover it up and lie to the public about it on a daily basis.

Just remember folks in the age of information ignorance is a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread