US OH SHIT WADDUP!

Hobbes

Grandfathered
Im. Back.

Will update sig with alts 2 let u know how OP As fudge I am. Will join all ur teeny weeny groups and crush everyone. Ive beeb playing surv since cata so go beep urself if u got a problem. Also main boomy if im with group.

Bean#2284 is my btag and i play at night.

We did a couple of war games was fun but hoping to do a battleground since we have the players.

BH realm is full for me so ill be making alts on other realms. Hmu if u wanna lvl.

U may not know me but ull see me.

Welcome, not sure which bracket, thread shows 10-19s, toon links show 20.
Will update a
Signature 2 let u know how OP as fudge i am.
Sig has old f2p

just say welcome back and you be on your merry way you fart.

I know you may feel like it's rude of me, but I bet if you had a person pretending they matter you'd call them out on it. Because it's arrogant to think that you matter with no reason to think so. It's narcissistic.

Actually, there is someone in this thread pretending as if they mattered. Wouldn't you say @Delayed ?

/cheers
Sweetsidney

What makes you think that my replies to this thread are worded in such a way that'd make you think that I think that I matter?

Ally always seemed to not be able to be emotionally touched or annoyed by anyone here but I believe that mvq has broken him down pretty well, he seems to be super annoyed by you, well done Andreas

Ally always seemed to not be able to be emotionally touched or annoyed by anyone here but I believe that mvq has broken him down pretty well, he seems to be super annoyed by you, well done Andreas

thanks dad

Users who are viewing this thread