EU+US Official Guide to my (almost useless) ToT Jump

Phrontistery

i was making waves u was surfing in 'em
Hey. I'm concerned about the path one of our very own forum members is travelling down - yes he did make a number of threads falsely accusing me and others as hackers, but there's a chance he is just mistaken and has purely innocent intentions.

I have taken the liberty of creating this simple, straightfoward guide with visual references as to how I executed my jump - and made it even clearer this time, as last time he still considered it impossible.

bzmYJIg.jpg

If @Alexandriya whom I believe is in the process of debunking these accusations would like to post his findings here rather than making another thread that would be perfectly fine with me.

Pshhh so much hate in the past days :/
With or without jumps, phron is a truly skilled/intelligent player
Keep jumping haha
I hope to be as good one day x) I always fail all jumps.

Hey. I'm concerned about the path one of our very own forum members is travelling down - yes he did make a number of threads falsely accusing me and others as hackers, but there's a chance he is just mistaken and has purely innocent intentions.

I have taken the liberty of creating this simple, straightfoward guide with visual references as to how I executed my jump - and made it even clearer this time, as last time he still considered it impossible.

bzmYJIg.jpg

If @Alexandriya whom I believe is in the process of debunking these accusations would like to post his findings here rather than making another thread that would be perfectly fine with me.

What's a rocket jump without ROCKET FUEL?

You've just shown that you're more pathetic than anything I could say.

That wasn't where you started from when I saw you wall hack, and certainly wasn't where you ended up as I said in the other thread. It's the opposite direction. In fact has no resemblance to what you did in the BG. Grats on the crayon job and shoop that any 5-year old could do though.

What a fucking lol.

That wasn't where you started from when I saw you wall hack, and certainly wasn't where you ended up as I said in the other thread. It's the opposite direction. In fact has no resemblance to what you did in the BG. Grats on the crayon job and shoop that any 5-year old could do though.

What a trucking lol.
Record it next time bro. Show them how foolish they all are for not believing you.

The real trick is explaining (w/o faked kindergarten slide show) how everyone on our side who saw it knew it wasn't legit since they said in chat that it wasn't RJ (no fire streak/spell animation and RJ can't jump that wall by itself anyway), and me & another guy said at the same time it was wall hacks.

He was jammed on the ground between the wall and the torch base while getting melee'd, suddenly floats straight up and over the wall and the log fence in one move. RJ cannot do that. Anyone who doesn't think so - try it yourself on a goblin.

Sigh, this is getting old already. I swear, if I see another "lol cheater" thread, I'm gonna have a flip. Every god damn time it's posted without concrete evidence, it's pointless. LITERALLY POINTLESS. One day, someone is probably going to call the simplest of ToT jumping hacks as well, which has been used by twinks for YEARS AND YEARS.

One day it's someone calling out people for being hackers when they are glitching trolls (yeah, they suck, but it's not the same thing), the next day, it's someone calling someone a hacker for doing ToT jumps. Wtf is next? Someone getting called out for hacking because they use scroll return and out-click all the bads? Like, jeez man.

TL;DR: There are numerous accusations, and most by the same god damn people. BRING FOOTAGE, BRING SOMETHING. Everyone can throw random slander. Fucking christ.

My rant is over.

ok Best, let's see you post a legit vid on a goblin, starting from where I said he did and doing the same thing - just with Rocket Jump. I've already known this for years, but I tried it anyway today multiple times on mine and it is not an area or known WSG glitch that RJ can jump. Not w/o a hack.

I'll wait.

The real trick is explaining (w/o faked kindergarten slide show) how everyone on our side who saw it knew it wasn't legit since they said in chat that it wasn't RJ (no fire streak/spell animation and RJ can't jump that wall by itself anyway), and me & another guy said at the same time it was wall hacks.

He was jammed on the ground between the wall and the torch base while getting melee'd, suddenly floats straight up and over the wall and the log fence in one move. RJ cannot do that. Anyone who doesn't think so - try it yourself on a goblin.

are you meaning in wsg up the side of the horde tunnel?

I'll tell ya what shitbreath, err walrusbreath, I'll get in group with phron and stream his jumps and you can try to prove his hacking if you can, pls tune into somfas on twitch and watch in amazement as he shows off his skills :) nuff said

What a trucking lol.

I am 14 years old, but stille can't make that jump

Users who are viewing this thread