EU Official 60 Twinking

Discussion in 'Level 60-69' started by AtieshBipsi, May 12, 2016.

1. Wyrhan

Wyrhan Member

I thought this was only when you entered a battleground or arena?

2. Wyrhan

Wyrhan Member

I honestly think it may be good, even for pve, if they removed set bonuses. It would make the raids harder to complete, compared to how easy they are now.

3. Ettan

Ettan Veteran

mmm I dont think it changes much if anything atall.

Çræýçræý likes this.
  4. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

ALL Set Bonuses up to including 110 Raid Gear get disabled as soon as you enter BG's come Legion, the post I linked refers to Set Bonuses pre-WoD ALL being disabled permanently, everywhere, forever.

5. Wyrhan

Wyrhan Member

Sorry I didn't bother checking the link. Damn that's kinda stupid actually but I can't stop laughing at those who bought their 200 Bonus Armor sets.. xD

6. Snack

Snack Salty

Removal of set bonuses isn't that big of a deal

Çræýçræý likes this.
  7. Pepsi

Pepsi Member

This gonna be amazing in legion. No benefits at all from gear. And for raiding it only makes things more interresting(Sigh), thing is the more u do the raid it becomes more boring, but if there were about to come new challenges, it could enhance the fun of doing raids once agian, instead of just playing pvp all timez yo.

And all this gear hassel, sounds real good aswell. Everything will become more skillbased in legion. I also belive we will have more buttons to press at lvl 60 then, than we do now. Which really speaks to me aswell. But yea tinkering is dieing anyways, so its good to have these new features, since it would be way easiere for new people to join this bracket, if they wouldnt have to farm the gear for atleast 3 weeks to get "somewhat" decent gear.

But yea, Wyrhan man. And the trucking law and the god, Bipsi. I wish u the best luck of making this the best possible reality u can make of it <3 <3.

Wyrhan likes this.
  8. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

I hope for the best. Sadly I got into 60's when it was already dead, and it ended up with me just deleting the character to make room for another 19. I might undelete it just to check out the activity.

9. Snack

Snack Salty

The "no benefits from gear" only applies to PvP though

10. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Sort of as all Pre-WoD Set Bonuses are going to be disabled permanently, everywhere, forever, thus completely invalidating nearly a decade worth of Dungeon/Raid Content. Sometimes I think the Chimp in your signature is probably smarter than anyone at Blizzard.

11. Snack

Snack Salty

It's just a set bonus... the stats will still be there, validating the raid gear

12. Pepsi

Pepsi Member

Yeye, I just thought alot of people would maybe enjoy playing 60 more if they literally could just ding, and than do skirms/bgs. And, when they finally would feel comforatble enough to do raids, they could do that with raid groups/guild. Idk everything gear wise just seems better in legion than it is atm, cuz of scaling and all that shiezz.

13. Snack

Snack Salty

I dont know about the 'more abilities to press' thig. Last thing I heard was that Legion was gonna bring a major prune

14. Razien

Razien Member

So Wyrhan, what's the actual plan here?

15. Wyrhan

Wyrhan Member

Umm.. if you don't understand any english at all, I can't do much for you.. But I will try with those quotes:
    But none really expect you to take part of this, I do hope that Ulufsson isn't as arrogant as you are and wanna give this a try.
    I would lie if I said that I am pleased to have you here but you are welcome..

16. Malets

Malets New Member

Ehm, Wyrhan not be sound like a jerk or anything, but Razien has a point.. I don't see no rules or nothing.

Razien likes this.
  17. Pepsi

Pepsi Member

THIS THREAD IS FAR FROM FINISHED (Progress)

U trucking knobhead

18. Pepsi

Pepsi Member

19. Razien

Razien Member

You're not giving us a plan, all you keep saying is "We're going to do something for the bracket".

"I hope Ulufsson isn't as arrogant as you are."

There's really no need to take shots at me for asking a simple question.

I've been in this bracket long before you came and will be here long after you're gone, so don't you worry about that buddy.

Çræýçræý likes this.
  20. busgaga

busgaga Grandfathered

You want to shine on forums only, and remember when u made legendary bis and begged me and ettan to join ur squad ? u kept that up for 3-4 days and then we never heard of it. All u do is to make my name dirty.

We have our 6-7 ppl and got a few new recently, we dont really plan to having more than 6-7 players as it just confuses it, keep it small and controlled imo.

Also saw another guild than back to vanilal on kazzak that is 4 irl friends that wanted to raid some aq 40/bwl with a small group of ppl, they work with us now whenever our guild lacks ppl so were fine.