10-19 NWL Season Three interest?

I have done a lot of ptr testing at 19 and 100. What I saw on 19s is the damage is currently way to high. However since blizzard patched for low levels to deal less damage a month or so ago, I would assume that going forward they have that same idea in mind. Which leads me to believe that they will reduce the damage to a non 1-shot state. 19s are gaining a lot of fun abilities and some non-viable specs seem to be getting a spotlight. If they tweek a few things the 19 classes are in a good state. Now for the xp on merge I dont know how it will turn out. I also thing if they dont fix the low level dmg it will be in a bad state due to most dps classes being able to do 2k burst in a few globals. Just hope that blizz sees these things and 19s will be great.

someone buy my other car so i can use the money on a computer xd

A lot of people have talked to me in the past few weeks about season three, I want it to happen but I refuse to go back to asking people to stream it regularly because it is to much to ask of a person, I need a computer that can handle the workload, I've got a few possible jobs lined up so that won't be an issue once I save a bit, i'd like to put something out before legion starts but we'll see. Assuming I do come out with something before legion i'd like to know what guilds would be interested in playing so post here and give me some feed back. I'm not really leaning towards strict roster rules, at this point wearing a guild tag would be enough to count as a team member.
I haven't had the chance to play in any competitive 19s BG's, therefore I would love to play if I got the chance to! Ally Boomy / (Ally BM monk / ally rogue full BiS/Horde Warrior. Was planning on making a warlock because I've found BM monk and Boomy aren't as challenging, and warrior isn't as diverse being a rend n' run play style. If any guilds would be kind enough to give me this opportunity, would be grately appreciated! Thanks -Captain

Users who are viewing this thread