10-19 NWL Season 2 - FINALS: UGGTW vs Hey I'm Average!

Who will reign supreme shower lords in this seasons finals of the NWL?

• Average Euro'es

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Tap-water Poisoned Females

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The NWL

Organization
It's time. The moment you've ALL been waiting for...
the END of the NWL!
BUT... But, before that happens, the finals must take place. And it is with that note - ladies and gents that I bring to you; TONIGHTS - entertainment.​

Who will reign supreme amongst the pale-skinned, no-lifing, acne-bleeding bunch of pansies?
Who has what it takes to domesticate their opponent to the fullest?

- With a steady sweep from UGGTW thus far on our storyline, predicting a 2nd-time win of the NWL itself. With massive names on the roster such as Tacochampion & Marblea.
Will they put their money where their mouths are and refrain from dropping the soap at such an intense moment in the shower?

- With a hard, but respectful as well as unfortunate start in the tournament, HIA has had it's ups and downs. A team with more steroids than any other, but will it have it's side-effects and shrink the testicles so they won't show up?
Will this series make them realise they are lost in the wrong continent and run back home? Or will they take the throne as the new emasculated champs in the tinkering scene?

The absolute useless mediocres face the tap-water poisoned females.

Ladies, ladies... I bring to you:

Ugly Girls Get Tap Water
Vs Hey I'm Average

Pre-game @6:30pm EST
Game-time @7:00pm EST

Bump, final game happening in a bit

That flag picking and letting them cap to get to 2-2 then plotting on wiping them to cap 3-2 was a risky but good plan.

Should of saw from the TC in 2015 EU is no joke, glad to see a good series.

GG To both teams!:) By far the most entertaining series through entire NWLs lifetime

Users who are viewing this thread