US NWL 19 3v3 Tournament

Conq said in an earlier post they weren't able to get 8 so just doing 4. Ignoring the point of why not just play with 7 teams and 1 team randomly gets a first round bye, there may be 8. He said Delayed's team plus 2 more. Voc's is one, and I thought I saw someone talking to Hotpocket about the other. Did that other one fall through or good to go? If so it seems like 8.

Reactions: Voc
hmm. conq told us we were playing today because hotpockets team dropped. then we dont get to play so they can fit friends in. then Terras team doesnt log in. they should be disqualified right? nope, a member from our roster was swapped onto the no-show roster. that means that the irresponsible team that didnt show up still gets to play and the team that did doesnt. zz

Shoutout to Blackout/Moran/Conq for the shout casting and technical work behind the scenes to make this tournament possible.

Also shoutout to my boys @One Punch with the dominant performance throughout the tournament to secure the win.

Since I am currently at work and can not participate in this extraordinary event I'm willing to vrs the winners of this tournament for gold maybe you can double up in your winnings or lose what you've earned. So good luck to all and my offer stands for all teams! Hope you guys accept my offer ;)
Okay since our guild won the 3v3 torny im going to have to revoke my offer. Thank you all who came and watched us win and climbed to the top!

Users who are viewing this thread