US NWL 19 3v3 Tournament

Blackout

Greatest of all Time
Good day people of XPOFF!

I have some exciting news to share, for those who are uninformed already this will definitely seem very "last minute" but the people who are taking part have known of the event for a while and are ready to whoop some ass!

The NWL is happy to confirm that TOMORROW (03/30/2017) there is going to be a 3 vs 3 tournament hosted by us and we are very excited to put a show on for you guys!

The event is expected to begin at 18:00 EST and is expected to go on for 2 hours or more.

BUT that is not all....

The NWL has a huge announcement to make at the end of tomorrows stream after all of the games, I can only say that this is very exciting news for the level 19 community. Make sure that you tune in to www.twitch.tv/thenwl_2 for the broadcast to make sure that you don't miss the big announcement!

EDIT: If people want to participate in this 3v3 event tomorrow that are not already known to be playing, post your team in this thread and @Conq will be in contact with you. We require the following information: Team Name, Players Names, Armory Links.

Last edited:
Good day people of XPOFF!

I have some exciting news to share, for those who are uninformed already this will definitely seem very "last minute" but the people who are taking part have known of the event for a while and are ready to whoop some ass!

The NWL is happy to confirm that TOMORROW (03/30/2017) there is going to be a 3 vs 3 tournament hosted by us and we are very excited to put a show on for you guys!

The event is expected to begin at 18:00 EST and is expected to go on for 2 hours or more.

BUT that is not all....

The NWL has a huge announcement to make at the end of tomorrows stream after all of the games, I can only say that this is very exciting news for the level 19 community. Make sure that you tune in to www.twitch.tv/thenwl_2 for the broadcast to make sure that you don't miss the big announcement!

I'm very excited for this! I remamber you guys did the forceful cup for 39 and it was amazing you guys did a phenomenal job!!

I see that NWL twitch has no saved videos. Is there a site that has any saved, narrated vids from this xpac? Also are the most recent twink cup games saved somewhere?

Team Name: What is DR

Team Leader Btag: Delayed#1508

Team Leader: Delayed
Member 2: Arcalyte
Member 3: Stizzy​

Users who are viewing this thread