EU+US No, nooo, noooooo, nooooooooo. -.-

MyPerfection

### --- ... --- ###
I am so stupid. :(

dF4J23D.jpg

All the arbitrary Level requirements in WoW is one of the reasons I tend to only play for a few months at a time now and again. This game could easily last for another decade (with regular updates) due to the scaling tech and all it offers (IF) Blizz would remove many of those requirements. I'm not saying let Level 1's raid HFC, but what harm would there be allowing low Levels to continue Professions to max. It's not like they can wear the gear or make use of the food.

I bet you could keep making tickets get that thing transferred. If the first GM doesn't do it wait a day or two and just try another. Make sure and include time date server you got it and where you want it to go. And be nice, that goes a long long ways.
You a attract a lot more bees with honey than with vinegar.

/cheers

Just re-do it i guess. I know that sucks a lot but it only took me around 2 hours. Better than waiting a day for a GM to transfer it for you.

gms help u with stuff like this if u just make a ticket
Heya Myblink!
Thanks for getting in touch about this and sorry to hear about the confusion with the Riddler mount!
While in certain rare situations we can indeed assist in moving a mount from one character to another I'm afraid that isn't a situation that is covered by that exception. Since the mount is a reward from a relatively short tasks that can be done by any character that's able to do the raid content I'd recommend you give it a go on your Demon Hunter.
You should be able to get and learn it on her without any more trouble, at which point you can also use it on your mage.
Best of luck with this. :) If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to contact us!

I have to do this crap all over again. :sadface:

@MyPerfection That is the dumbest fucking answer I've seen from Blizzard. They're literally acknowledging they fucked up (by admitting it's usable on lower than 110) but won't lower the requirement to learn it.

@Changzu just wow :(

Just keep trying.Eventually u'll get a gm that will do it
I tried that before with something else, I was eventually asked to stop harassing the GMs because they already answered my question 100 times. :p

Users who are viewing this thread