US no longer getting junk wf, anyone else?

i don't think you know what that word means.

No you don't understand what the word means. They didn't add anything. They fixed the scaling on the "junk forged" items. It was intended to be +5 and +10 for lower levels, but obviously it was broken, hence why they fixed it.

And while I'm here, you're being faced with hostility because ever since they added invasions, every single thread on this website has been about invasions. And the majority of them have been stupid questions, like the one you just asked. It's also been answered in about 20 times on 20 different threads. Try using the search function next time.

No you don't understand what the word means. They didn't add anything. They fixed the scaling on the "junk forged" items. It was intended to be +5 and +10 for lower levels, but obviously it was broken, hence why they fixed it.

And while I'm here, you're being faced with hostility because ever since they added invasions, every single thread on this website has been about invasions. And the majority of them have been stupid questions, like the one you just asked. It's also been answered in about 20 times on 20 different threads. Try using the search function next time.

you poor thing, you're trembling. sitting at 2/9 tf i'm guessing?

yea blizz never changes anything mid-event, like adding wf, adding +5, etc.

stay salt kiddo xd
Yea fixing something that is obviously bugged is the same as changing droprates few days before the event ends. Oh hey lets lower droprates for wf gear to see how many ascoots gonna turn into massive crybabys

To be honest I found out that opening too many boxes at the same time is somehow lowering my chance for a WF :) I open them in series of 5-6 and usually got a good ilvl34 6/8 now.
do you honestly think that works lmfao?
you cant be that stupid sorry but holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread