EU+US Nightfallen rep at 101???

Suramar is a lvl 110 place tho, and the quest to even go there for the light shard thing starts at 105-107 (?) . I'm not even sure that one gives nightfallen rep

I've killed a few of the Rares in Suramar on my 99 Twink to see what can be gotten. The items are 110 unf and haven't seen one yet give any Rep. I haven't even found any Nightfallen that I can dialog with to have them show up as "Neutral" on my Character Screen yet like with the Wardens south of Azshara. I have a feeling later on in the XPac there will be Rep Tokens like in WoD so that might be something. One item that makes me think that Tokens will be available later on is the Tabard only requires 98, the same as anything in Legion does.

EDIT: Not even the Den of the Demented (which houses the LW Master) works to get to Neutral with the Nightfallen. You can dialog with all 3 NPC's but you don't 'discover' the Faction like you would normally.

Last edited:
well you actually can get rep but super slowly , once you get exalted with nightfallen there appear class hall mission, that give reward as BoA token which give you 250 rep , im not sure what is cd on mission.
btw token can be used @ 98level if im remember correctly.
That's a great find but shit Nightfallen Rep is slow as balls, even on a 110.

Users who are viewing this thread