US Newest 10 Man Team

Budget

On The Sidelines
I'm happy to say that District Nineteen is starting a 10 man team for competitive play! :D

As it is obvious most guilds are starting to create a 10 man team or already have one, D19 wants to be part of the action. We currently are looking for members on BleedingHollow alliance who are interested in joining the team. As most of these players will be new to wargaming i think this will be fun and hopefully bring more activity to the 19's bracket. I know for a fact @Burg has been wanting some competition with wargaming teams.

And special thanks to @pokemongank for letting me take lead on this, i won't let you down bud!

Who to contact: Budget - Budgetlock#1937

District Nineteen
  • Team Member 1 - Budgetdruid
  • Team Member 2 - Surfnpikachu
  • Team Member 3 - Magicide
  • Team Member 4 - Mõhâtmã
  • Team Member 5 -​
  • Team Member 6 - Festina
  • Team Member 7 - Canes
  • Team Member 8 - Ratsx
  • Team Member 9 -
  • Team Member 10 -
  • Team Member 11 - Juor
  • Team Member 12 -
  • Team Member 13 -
  • Team Member 14 -

Roster will be updated as new players are added. If you would like to set up a time and date for a wargame, let me know and i will get back to you.​

Last edited:
I'm happy to say that District Nineteen is starting a 10 man team for competitive play! :D

As it is obvious most guilds are starting to create a 10 man team or already have one, D19 wants to be part of the action. We currently are looking for members on BleedingHollow alliance who are interested in joining the team. As most of these players will be new to wargaming i think this will be fun and hopefully bring more activity to the 19's bracket. I know for a fact @Burg has been wanting some competition with wargaming teams.

And special thanks to @pokemongank for letting me take lead on this, i won't let you down bud!

Who to contact: Budget - Budgetlock#1937

District Nineteen

Roster will be updated as new players are added. If you would like to set up a time and date for a wargame, let me know and i will get back to you.​
what else we need?!

Now that Wendy has left the guild are we still trying to organize our team and get these wargames going? I really don't want to see the guild disintegrate.

Now that Wendy has left the guild are we still trying to organize our team and get these wargames going? I really don't want to see the guild disintegrate.
I'm sad to say that with the current activity in the guild, the team will not work out. I have started a new guild of my own on my druid and i will only accept active players. I will transfer the team as much as i can to that guild.

Users who are viewing this thread