EU+US New twink looking for help!

smashzero

Grandfathered
just started Twinking at 101, picked a balance Druid mainly wanting to run Dungeons and farm in DHT, can some one look at my armory and please tell me what I need to get gear wise so this can be done. Also is there a boomkin 101 guide on here or someone willing to give me some helpful advice as to what I am wanting to do? Stats,gems,enchants and such never played a boomkin but enjoying it so far.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Expgained/simple

My opinion:
Replace your neck with the queens one that gives haste/mastery. Replace your crit ring with the haste one, start running mythic HFC for boots w/ a socket, start killing Kazzak weekly for a chance to replace your Proph Tarot (atleast upgrade to the epic one when you get a chance) I also see a lot of Booms using the fan, dont know how often it procs or if it scales with mastery.

Aside from ^^^ I personally would investigate into whether mastery or haste is better to gem/chant for.

Spend some time in NL's, or doing archeology come Tuesday when 7.2 hits. If your artifact is under level 13, it's the quickest path to more power for your toon. Power of Goldrinn does 400% of spell power and has a 33% proc rate. 1 out of 3 starsurges gets a bonus of 400% of your spell power, which in this case will be 50k non-crit.

Users who are viewing this thread