EU+US New twink help

Kundis

Grandfathered
Hey guys,

I need some of your input.

I am looking to make a new twink, and since my Mage (mostly him) and my hunter are my least favorite ones (I know I am weird), I am looking to make another melee type class.

I think it is just too much fun as melee, and having a 2-3 second cast cut-off because of a stomp or interrupt just makes me furious lol (that's my mage right there...).

here are my options:
  1. 101 rogue (assassination and using the 100 maces for Combat spec).
  2. Leveling my Hunter to 102 and try the Survival spec.
  3. Enhancement Shaman.
I can have any of these twinks ready to be 100 today.

I am going to stay melee in the future.

Any info on survival or rogue? Are they fun to play?

What haste do you have on your casters? 2-3 seconds seems huge, my lunar strike is 1.5 and solar wrath like 1.

I've seen Rogues pull amazing ST dps but don't shine in AoE.
Hunter I'd stick with BM
Enhance Sham may be fun, but I'd imagine the class trinket improves it ton and would feel incomplete without it.

I am not sure either what twink I should foucs on right now.
Fury warr is rly fun when you get a decent Six-feather fan and a bounch of mastery + vers.
Assa rogue is fun single target but aoe is bleh.. And not being able to que anything other than dps makes the ques quite long.
Just got my enh shaman to 101 and some 840 + ish gear with sockets. Missing chest, wrist and lego gloves. Sitting at 150% mastery but not rly amazed by the dmg. Mite get better with all the gear?

:sadface:

Do not do that! It is not a Demon Hunter! Got that? Good!

Which is fine ... I would pick Feral Druid or Assassination Rogue. You don't have a druid? Alright, Rogue it is.

See? It was that simple to pick. ;-)

All good for the hunter then.
As for rogue, or feral, I can actually make any of them!

I dont see much ferals around.

I'm going to echo the Rogue suggestion, or shaman. I wouldnt do survival hunter. Rogues/Shamans can get follower equipment so you can get lazy AP faster as well.

Follower equipment?

Both hunters and shamans have access to a repeatable quest that has a chance to spawn in their class hall. This yields a random piece of equipment for the two followers, or champions, whatever you want to call them. Alternatively you can get a token to increase there ilvl as well, I have a follower at ilvl 855, though no new missions have popped up from it. It is technically plausible to have a 200% chance to get all AP tokens due to this on Rogues/Shamans.

Alternatively you can grind out 50 curious coins and buy the item that gets you 1 piece of equipment a week.

XPoff isn't letting me edit my post from auto logging me out >.>. I typed the wrong class, it's rogues and shamans. NOT HUNTERs. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread