EU New Twink guild?

If you were to join what xpac would the guild be for?

• Total voters

robertoroberto1212

Grandfathered
Twinking in legion

Intro
Okay so the main discussion and thing I wanna talk about in this post is twinking and also twinking guilds in legion. So... I hear about lots and lots of people quitting the game or quitting twinking in legion, I see a bunch of forum posts about how cancer and aids the twinking community has become and also last but not least I also see a lot of posts saying twinking in legion is dead.

So I kind of wanted to talk about that and if that was to be the case, I'll try and make a project to revive it.

Is Twinking dead?

So let's start with the most discussed topic at the moment. Is twinking dead in legion?
If you ask me personally my answer would without a doubt be no. It's pretty far from being dead IMO, the main problem is some brackets at the moment are so insanely unbalanced for an example the 10-19 bracket. Survival hunters one shotting people is one huge complaint from the community.

Also as I stated earlier I think the community is far from dead, it's just full of small or medium sized guilds divided on a lot of different realms. Instead of packed on to just a few realms and big guilds.

To me personally the low level brackets don't really appeal to me anymore. At the same time of me feeling a bit tired of the game generally so this thought cameto my mind to keep myself in the game and to try something fresh as well to try and revive the twinking community and not 'trying' by throwing some random wargames on a saturday afternoon although that might be great, will it really fix the problem in the long run?

Since legion has launched it seems like every class pretty much gets all of their abilities before level 80 except the last two talent choices and the artifact weapon ability. I'm willing to go all in for making either a level 80 twink guild or 85 on either Stormrage-Azuremyst or Magtheridon. I'm online almost everyday for at least 2 hours and if on realms listed above I would be able to support financially this would be one of my last attempts on trying to make this community come together or at least a portion of it.

Why would I do this?
I would do this to get the community back on track I guess you could say. I mean I could sit on the forums and whine about the game and in which state twinking is at the moment but I mean if I continue to play what does it really change for me? Nothing. That's what
I wouldn't achieve anything so I figured instead of sitting on some random forum on xpoff and whining I might as well try and do something about it and even if it doesn't work I'll at least still try to twink properly with some mates at 80 or 85.

What would this guild be doing?

PvP, Raiding, Heroics and events
I would personally be able to run heroics with you EVERY day if you would need me to, do premade pvp with guildies to just have fun and completely reck. I would also be to host certain guild events such as 5v5 wargames and stream them if people would want me to and I would be so happy to be raiding some old raids again.

How would this happen?

I know this is an extremely ambitious project but I'm going to go all in either way. If ANYONE and I literally mean ANYONE would be slightly interested in this or are just generally bored of the game and are desperate to find something that they might still enjoy then hit me up!

Whether this post gets a lot of comments or likes doesn't really matter to me I just want people to be able to see what I'm trying to do and hopefully might consider it and give it a try. I'll be back on Monday with more information about the guild and the project.

Questions

If you have any questions about the project either post a comment down below or hit me up in private conversation.

(Sorry for bad english)

me and some of my buddies would love to do some 80 raiding and i wouldn't mind making some lvl 79 twinks to put in there also, we had a lvl 70 guild that was along these lines for wotlk, cata, and mist. When I logged on at the beginning of legion and couldnt even click on mobs fast enough before they die in a random lvl 70 heroic i decided that I was done with lvl 70 content, but I wouldnt mind seeing what lvl 80 has to offer. I would strongly recommend keeping a strong core of pve players at lvl or under for raiding /heroics so you dont have the same problem I did at lvl 70, I've got at least 2 buddies I know would come with me, hit me up Bang2003#1855 aka Soulavenger of That Seventies Show
PS: Would prefer to do this on US realms but I could go either way if you show me how to swap (pardon the ignorance, I've never had a reason to go EU)

me and some of my buddies would love to do some 80 raiding and i wouldn't mind making some lvl 79 twinks to put in there also, we had a lvl 70 guild that was along these lines for wotlk, cata, and mist. When I logged on at the beginning of legion and couldnt even click on mobs fast enough before they die in a random lvl 70 heroic i decided that I was done with lvl 70 content, but I wouldnt mind seeing what lvl 80 has to offer. I would strongly recommend keeping a strong core of pve players at lvl or under for raiding /heroics so you dont have the same problem I did at lvl 70, I've got at least 2 buddies I know would come with me, hit me up Bang2003#1855 aka Soulavenger of That Seventies Show
PS: Would prefer to do this on US realms but I could go either way if you show me how to swap (pardon the ignorance, I've never had a reason to go EU)

Yeah man absolutely! I'm not entirely sure how you swap from US to EU but I'll dive in to that later and as soon as I know I'll hit you up! I should be on later just going to the cinemas and checking out some Rogue One first ;P

Since 80 twinks won I'll make a level 80 twink guild starting today I will put a link to another post I'll make sometime today with more specific information about the guild

Also I've sent a btag request to you ^^

cool man i dont see it yet, but ill be working the next couple of nights so ill hit u up in a few days if not sooner

I'm totally up for that, it's just what I'm looking for. Have you made the guild yet? And which server is it on? Either way, my battletag is josephcun#2655 so add me and I'll be happy to join the guild.

I hear about lots and lots of people quitting the game or quitting twinking in legion, I see a bunch of forum posts about how cancer and **** the twinking community has become and also last but not least I also see a lot of posts saying twinking in legion is dead.
Yes, legion twinking has fewer people playing when compared to previous expacs, however it does not mean twinking is dead. In here you only see unhappy people expressing their opinions and generally being doomsayers regarding the death of twinking (same thing in battle.net forums regarding PVP as a whole). But you don't get the opposite reaction because people never go around saying how great the game is - that would be against the nature of an individual. However, when people are actually asked about the fate of twinking, then you see a more positive response (check out my thread in general "Future prospects of twinking" - pretty much all the responses are positive saying that twinking will survive). With fewer numbers and different to what it has been before, but twinks will survive.

Users who are viewing this thread