EU+US New Pre-patch BiS Discussion

Well, I mostly play a mage. If I'm just going to be one shot by hunters, I have no problem treating my F2P account solely as a PvE account. There's lots of stuff for me to do. In the little time I play during my offtime from my main account, I can probably keep myself busy for 2 years.

i haven’t logged in but by the looks of it it is https://www.wowhead.com/npc=18525/geras
i had gone to get the items from geras .. one thing you might want to be careful .. i already had the full set, mix of mail and leather .. put on the character .. and i port back to stormwind using hearthstone .. 3 pieces went missing from my character .. and in their place were the old gears .. puzzling .. but nevertheless .. looks good .. will test out the character

So it looks like f2p have much higher access to professions than before too.. meaning enchants and gems!
just found out rings enchants been removed .. read an earlier thread about enchanting lots of rings to sell on AH .. didnt know what it meant .. now i do lolololol

Users who are viewing this thread