EU+US New DH

How much gold did you have saved up -.\
I had 1,500,000, then I bought the grand expedition yak, the 2 other yaks, and a wow token. then I had something like 1,200,000 left on my bank toon, which I then went and bought decent gear. On my low pop realm, there is bascially 2-3 options for every piece of boe gear, 20k , 50k , 200k+ I went with an average of 40-50k range. I found some things VERY cheap, such as the int trinket 840 for 12k, but I went for the leech version (845) for 550k, which is a great price.

The belt, gloves, and neck, were bought out by this scumbag and reposted for like 200k or some shit. Mind you this gear is 840... so i guess I have to wait for those to get reposted some day ;(

No matter what you play, 102 is the way to go. The talents you gain + primary stats make up for the loss of 2nd stats.

Don't compare apples with oranges. Felblade is a gap closer and spell damage, shear isn't either. Flame Crash inc. your dps because Sigil of Flames has a longer CD than runtime and a GCD, Infernal Strike hasn't. Fel Eruption has an integrated Stun and hits harder vs. stun immune mobs.

How much of an Agility boost is it from 101-102? I would be happy to compare if I didn't have to ruin my twink to, if you are on US I'd be happy to compare.

in terms of DPS it did fine, Don't need a gap closer with with Infernal Strike, Spell damage mattering on a twink? nah lol, You can share Inferal Strike/SoF in same GCD so that doesn't matter much, the CD would be nice to be shorter but really I don't stand still enough for a few seconds to make use of it more than at the end of a pull. Never have I really needed a ST stun, sure the stun immune bonus may be helpful for bosses but that's about it.

in terms of DPS I was fine with my Veng however I was disappointed with its DoTs/Pulling capabilities.
bglDJ1k.jpg

What I found fun about the DH was playing with Soul Capacitor:
WbjSuNR.jpg

Edit: Jeez dude you paid 550k for a leech trinket? saw one of those 845 for 99k on my realm xD, if you wait prices might drop but nothing to what they were when 7.2 was fresh. Edit2: gotta love standing in acid in both pictures lol.

Last edited:
Is there any threads that show the best pathing for artifacts? im going with inner demons for my havoc artifact, looks like the best but idk...

This was my path for Veng @ 101, http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/demon-hunter/vengeance/GZtrI8BEgBRLA0TANM8DTSA00wFNQBUwAVmgEA

I went for the middle golden due to not being able to afford leech at the time of making it, didn't really need it with the soul cleaves heals either but wanted a bit of DoT healing for Stun/CC's. If I ever go to 19 traits I would fill in the Infernal Strike trait near the start.

For Relics I went with Immolation Aura & Infernal Strike traits.

Last edited:
102 is less stale due to being able to power both specs up, flame crash is op for aoe farming veng, amazing healing with charred warblades.
(Charred warblades accounts for 30% of my healing usually)
102 havoc can be silly fun hitting 200% run speed passivley.
Vengance is definitley not as op as blood but it is still good enough to solo alot of raid content

And some of them wearing cloth to gimp themselves. So much for that. Go 102 if you play a DH. There is only 1 single reason to stay 101 ... you are Havoc and want maximised runspeed.

Cloth is actually better to stack mastery with. I am going for cloth gloves/belt for the mastery boost. ^^ I already got ilvl 880 gloves ready for my DH.

Cloth is actually better to stack mastery with.
Only for runspeed, nothing else. And keep in mind that the better your gear gets, the bigger the gap with wrong armor. I've already done the math on it, no matter if you are havoc or vengeance, you will lose attack power and stuff. And more of it than you gain through 2nd stats from cloth.

Only for runspeed, nothing else. And keep in mind that the better your gear gets, the bigger the gap with wrong armor. I've already done the math on it, no matter if you are havoc or vengeance, you will lose attack power and stuff. And more of it than you gain through 2nd stats from cloth.
I'm doing it for the run speed. ^^ so all good. =)

Da hast du aber Glück gehabt, Freundchen. ;-)

Do you know if the hard cap for passive movement speed is 230% or 240%?
Ich kan kein deutsch ich bin ein koreaan und du bist ein deutscher? schade :p
I believe it's 230% but im not sure, i haven't really looked into it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread