EU+US New 101

HitndRun

Grandfathered
Looking to make a 101 soon, I have the funds, I just need to know out of these few options which would be most viable in WPvP vs 100-110s.

I'm considering feral druid, although I haven't heard anything about them or seen any in-game.

Also considering Rogue, I'm not set on a specific spec but I'd like to know the current position on Sub Rogues at 101.

And I'd also like some information on Monks. Either BW/WW at 101.

I'd rather use feral druid or monk at 101, please let me know which would be most viable in these circumstances. Thank you!

wPvP against 110s is quickly becoming moot for a lot of classes. With Broken shore giving easy access to 850+ gear and honor talents it will continue to become increasingly harder to wPvP against 110s. Yes you'll beat some occasionally here and there, but as the expansion continues and we get less available improvements, and the average artifact lvl and equipment lvl of 110s grow it just won't be plausible.

For anything sub 110 that isn't another twink your class doesn't particularly matter as you will face roll them. I would imagine having access to stealth would be the way to go for the surprise factor out of your choices. Most druids 101s are boomkins, and the odd guardian druid here or there.

For fighting against other 101s in duels at equal gear/artifact levels, Tanks > Boomkin/BM Hunter/Shaman > Most everything else from my experience, though I have not seen all other classes.

Haven't run across one so I can't say for certain, but I would imagine. Blood DKs/Guardian Druids/Prot warrior all just have too much health scaling, mitigation, and self-healing while being able to put comparable amounts of damage. I'm unfamiliar with the exact mechanics of a brewmaster monk, but I would imagine it's the same issue between stagger and the health orbs.

As for tanks their pretty much unkillable, but their DPS is really slowing them down. Avg dps of a tank is around 150-300k while a DPS can easily go up to 1m+. For world pvp I would suggest a sub rogue, their still pretty OP however as mentioned above already its going to get harder and harder to kill 110s as content moves on.

For fighting against other 101s in duels at equal gear/artifact levels, Arcane Mages >>>>>>>>>> Tanks > Boomkin/BM Hunter/Shaman > Most everything else from my experience, though I have not seen all other classes.
/fixed

Okay, I'm not quite sure about the tank part, haven't seen any in duels so far. But everything else died in 1sec vs. my mage. And with 1sec I literally mean 1 second.

/fixed

Okay, I'm not quite sure about the tank part, haven't seen any in duels so far. But everything else died in 1sec vs. my mage. And with 1sec I literally mean 1 second.

Prot warrior, spell reflect with the trait to reflect unlimited spells during the duration.

The hardest part about having a tier list is there isn't an active enough 101 community dueling each other, so the list above is just my personal experience.

Question about dots,especially warlock dots. Is it true that once a dot is applied to a 110 the dot ticks can't miss?

At least on shamans, flame shock once applied will hit every time, I just tested it on ?? training dummies. I imagine it's the same for warlocks. Only took like 20 flame shocks for it to apply though.

As for tanks their pretty much unkillable, but their DPS is really slowing them down. Avg dps of a tank is around 150-300k while a DPS can easily go up to 1m+. For world pvp I would suggest a sub rogue, their still pretty OP however as mentioned above already its going to get harder and harder to kill 110s as content moves on.

As a Bear at iLvl822 only, I can attest to the fact that tanks are virtually immortal against world mobs/dungeons/not well geared 110's... the notable exception is world bosses, lol. They 3 shot me.

Dps is definitely significantly lower though. With the +25% thrash DMG leggo I am pulling 250k aoe and half that single target.

I have a long to go gear wise but I wouldn't expect my DPS to ever get much above 300k. With all of that being said, I love this twink!!!! ❤️.

Edit: the new relics will help a ton, if I can ever get my hands on one or both....

Prot warrior, spell reflect with the trait to reflect unlimited spells during the duration.
Why should I cast during that buff? :)

The hardest part about having a tier list is there isn't an active enough 101 community dueling each other, so the list above is just my personal experience.
True. My list was my experience too. I only did a couple of duels vs. balance druid, assa rogue, bm / mm hunter and a fury warrior. I pressed my 2 instant arcane blasts and they were dead. Felt just stupid.

I've purchased a full leather set that was recommended in the Gear your 101 Twink page, along with some decent ilvl gear with sockets that weren't on the list that needed filled in. Plus, I'm looking at boots. the only ones available for 101 Leather wearers are currently the ilvl940 legendaries. How much would be a good buying price for those be? I'm willing to pay what it's currently in my AH for, which is 290k. But I needed to know how much they're actually worth. Plus, my mind is currently on monk (BW or WW/Prob BW) right now because it's the quickest to level for me, and in patch 7.2.5 Monks received damage buffs. If anyone doesn't agree with this; and suggests a change of opinion on that, don't be afraid to speak out. This is my first 101. I'd gladly(not really gladly, because its $60, but you get the point) boost another class if it proves more viable by lengths.

I actually met a feral druid on my realm zuljin not that long ago Tonybromo I think his name is I have him on real ID I can check and he was beastly when we did dungeons. watched him do a HoV in like 10 minutes just running through and aoe bleeding everything with fan on top was pulling roughly 1.2m aoe

I'm buying my boots todat waiting on wow tokens to sell and I won't pay over 150k it's like 50 to craft at most and prices are constantly dropping

I actually met a feral druid on my realm zuljin not that long ago Tonybromo I think his name is I have him on real ID I can check and he was beastly when we did dungeons. watched him do a HoV in like 10 minutes just running through and aoe bleeding everything with fan on top was pulling roughly 1.2m aoe
yea tonybromo is his name

Users who are viewing this thread