EU+US Never noticed this before - Revenge!

icehawk

The Beast Within
I don't seem to recall this happening before, maybe I just never noticed it but even at lvl 20 a Prot Warrior now seems to sometimes proc http://www.wowhead.com/spell=6572/revenge.
I noticed it for the first time only after 7.2 dropped.
I even tried to make a macro to see if I could use http://www.wowhead.com/spell=6572/revenge when I saw it proc but sadly had no success. :(
I just thought it was interesting and would share it.
Would have been awesome if we could somehow use the lvl 22 ability at lvl 20. Oh well, may not be news to some or even interesting to others but these days I get excited by any new thing in WOW. ;) Maybe @Feribb could work out some way to use the ability at lvl 20 :p

upload_2017-4-10_10-28-58.png

upload_2017-4-10_10-29-33.png

Haha maybe there is a chance to get use of the proc,
As long as the check is client side (and not server side) we can manipulate it.

I bet it is server side checked to, but i give it a try and see if i can exploit it somehow.

Edit: First attempt failed, using macro & server side check didn't work well

Edit2: So far i did only proc in dungeons, and not in pvp (duel), was about to manipulate the packets using wpe PRO but i gave up cuz it wild be useless if you can't use it against other player.

Last edited:
Haha maybe there is a chance to get use of the proc,
As long as the check is client side (and not server side) we can manipulate it.

I bet it is server side checked to, but i give it a try and see if i can exploit it somehow.

Edit: First attempt failed, using macro & server side check didn't work well

Edit2: So far i did only proc in dungeons, and not in pvp (duel), was about to manipulate the packets using wpe PRO but i gave up cuz it wild be useless if you can't use it against other player.
Cheers for looking into it. Can't say I've noticed it in PvP. Will try some Warrior PvP and see if it procs! I will try a few more macros.

I don't think macros will help, you shold try manipulating packets.
I'm not going to try that on my main account, there is a high chance of getting bannad when messing around with that.

Anyway, goodluck finding an exploit :)
Lol macros is about the limit of my understanding.
I just thought if it's proc'ing even without the ability then maybe there's a way to use the free proc.
Remember druids procing free roots.
Must be before I started officially twinking as I don't recall. Were they proc'ing without the ability?

Must be before I started officially twinking as I don't recall. Were they proc'ing without the ability?
ability was level 27 or something but in bgs it would proc at 20 and you could use it for instant heal or roots. was aids.

Yea unfortunately they do this a lot. I think a few expansions ago locks were genning soul shards but had nothing to spend them on.

Idk why it would proc in dungeons and not PvP... Sounds more like the person fighting isn't standing directly in front so you can't dodge or parry so no proc.

I've seen it and tried to macro too, won't work :(

Yea unfortunately they do this a lot. I think a few expansions ago locks were genning soul shards but had nothing to spend them on.

Idk why it would proc in dungeons and not PvP... Sounds more like the person fighting isn't standing directly in front so you can't dodge or parry so no proc.

I've seen it and tried to macro too, won't work :(

More experienced hacks/hackers required to get the job done.

Users who are viewing this thread