US Neltharion Lair speed run

The results for my 5 hour run was 10,200 AP. i now have 126,500 order resources and i have downed Rokmora 324 times and naxarus 286 times. I did pause and take a break alot. we will see if i can beat that time tomorrow. Just need 10,200 AP and my artifact will be level 20 tomorrow.

dear god, you're going to burn yourself out on your 101's. I'd love to go but you're crazy putting those hours all at once lol.

Here is the attached artifact level.
I don't understand what this is supposed to show? Thought it was common knowledge that there's 34 AF traits with an extra 20 afterwards to dump points into.

Gratz on getting AF level 20 though - impressive but slightly concerning how much time you've spent in Nelth's Lair :p

I don't understand what this is supposed to show? Thought it was common knowledge that there's 34 AF traits with an extra 20 afterwards to dump points into.

Gratz on getting AF level 20 though - impressive but slightly concerning how much time you've spent in Nelth's Lair :p
He devotes his life to wow twinking and when he's not playing wow he's using the bathroom,eating,sleeping, and USUALLY he's always breathing

Placebo#11609 for runs (HORDE dps)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread