EU+US Neltharion Lair speed run

YoungWalrus

Legend
So I wanted to see how fast i could run to get the chests and kill the two bosses that are in the way of getting those to chests. i ran it 9 times in 54 min and 45 sec and got locked out because i ran the dungeon too many times.I did lose one chest some how. i guess i didn't flap. this is what i received 6 talisman of victory and went from 67,040 order resources to 72625 order resources.

from 67,040 order resources to 72625 order resources.
Jebus dude, what Rank is your Artifact, 20? And lol, you'll almost never have to gain Resources again to run the 2 hour AP Missions.

almost level 19. why is 101 twink forums so dead?
Nothing new of note to talk about? I can assure you there loads of 101 Twinks, probably 95% of them don't even know about this Website.

almost level 19. why is 101 twink forums so dead?

Twinking is niche, 101 twinking is a niche of that (although quite a popular one) and this forum is a niche of those people. Lot of niches. Pretty impressive times for Neltharion's Lair. I can't face the AP grind for 6k trait, nevermind being up at level 20.

So I wanted to see how fast i could run to get the chests and kill the two bosses that are in the way of getting those to chests. i ran it 9 times in 54 min and 45 sec and got locked out because i ran the dungeon too many times.I did lose one chest some how. i guess i didn't flap. this is what i received 6 talisman of victory and went from 67,040 order resources to 72625 order resources.
What way do you do to get out of the dungeon to reset it?

you go to your garrison, you talk to the guy behind the table queue for proven grounds. accept it. then you need to find a way to Neltharion Lair. once you clear it you click to teleport out of the dungeon. It takes you to the proven grounds. click it again and it will transport you back out to Neltharion lair.

Without logging the info, I've noticed this as well that sometimes I'll often miss 10+ frost bolt casts on a 110 while hitting fairly accurate with melee classes against 110s as shaman

Unless they changed it in Legion, casters have a higher miss chance based on level difference which might be a problem if you're planning to world PvP against 110s.
That's my largest obstacle to overcome when engaging 110s...getting my damn dots to land. Once they land its GG tho. I'm pretty happy with where my lock is at gearwise atm. Now just to get fukn blizz to make them non shit

Users who are viewing this thread