Need A Community of People to Play With

hank343

Grandfathered
Hey everyone. I just wanted to see if anyone knows of a very active PvP guild on an active server. I love twinking, but if I don't have people to play BGs with I get bored quickly. Any help?

Thanks

Well if you're on EU, i am absolutely no help to you at all. But if you're on US i can help you out. Most guilds on US spend their time on BleedingHollow. There are multiple guilds that accept multiple levels.

On Horde you have RankOnes, Warlords of Warsong, Nagaz With Attitudez @Burg ;), Turtle Gang, and if you're experienced and are a good player, you could try getting into Gurubashi Surf Club, Skill Ratio, etc.

On Alliance there are less choices to choose from but still some good communities to join. There is District Nineteen, Bloodthirsty Geriatrics, or you could join my newly made guild.

These are the guilds on the US servers if you would like to find a good community to play with.

Oh and on horde tichondrius, there is Vipers. Can't forget about those guys!

Well if you're on EU, i am absolutely no help to you at all. But if you're on US i can help you out. Most guilds on US spend their time on BleedingHollow. There are multiple guilds that accept multiple levels.

On Horde you have RankOnes, Warlords of Warsong, Nagaz With Attitudez @Burg ;), Turtle Gang, and if you're experienced and are a good player, you could try getting into Gurubashi Surf Club, Skill Ratio, etc.

On Alliance there are less choices to choose from but still some good communities to join. There is District Nineteen, Bloodthirsty Geriatrics, or you could join my newly made guild.

These are the guilds on the US servers if you would like to find a good community to play with.

Oh and on horde tichondrius, there is Vipers. Can't forget about those guys!

Thanks very much! That's exactly what I needed

I forgot to ask
No problem at all. If you have anymore questions feel free to add me. Budgetlock#1937

Hey I tried doing /who for all of the guilds on Bleeding Hollow that you mentioned and none of them had any players. Are there any other guilds you could think of?

Users who are viewing this thread