Nayone know of a Mouse with 3 Side Thumb Buttons

Light

vet
So I bought the Razer Naga 2014 Ergonomic, and I don't really like it.
I been trying to get use to it and really I only end up using the bottom row with the buttons 1,4, and 7. All I do is play arenas and so I just really use those buttons to target the 3 arena enemies and ALT+ those buttons to focus etc.
It also bothers me how there are these other buttons that just go to waste and overall I think the 3 buttons I use could be a lot bigger if it not were or the rest of the other 9 additional buttons.

Do you guys know a nice gaming mouse with 3 buttons on the side that are nice and fit up a good amount of the side panel? Preferably the buttons going horizontal on the mouse ----> not up and down

Here is the mouse I am currently using
razer-naga-2014-right-03.png

I only use the buttons 1 4 and 7 just to target arena 1-3

Any help would be appreciated :)

Just force yourself to use the other buttons. The only row I've ever felt had very little use was 10-12, so I reserved those for buffs or unimportant buttons.

The biggest thing with keybindinf is learning the priority for which skills should be bound, spend a few hours here and there switching them up if they feel like they could be elsewhere and eventually you'll find the right setup.

The Naga was designed to so you could raid with one hand, it's not really a PvP mouse. Might as well use an Xbox controller. There are many more mice designed for PvP games. I like Logitech's wireless mice, like the G700s, so I can bring with me on the road. There really aren't very many good wireless mice, but this one has lasted a year, and it works great. There are many more fancy brands, but a lot of them don't have extra buttons because of eSports rules.

I almost bought this one corded one http://www.corsair.com/en-us/m65-pro-rgb-fps-gaming-mouse-white it looks like it has one big button, and two little buttons, for a total of three buttons, like you wanted.

try logitech g502 or g402, both have 3 buttons that are in realistic spots for your thumb

also they're relatively cheap rn

Users who are viewing this thread