Name one thing...

Haha i've wanted the Scarab Lord Title and The Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal since the AQ gates first opened on my server, though I've heard you have to be a high level to use the title on your account.

40 stam to leg enchant for 19 bracket along with pvp titles in twink brackets.

Haha i've wanted the Scarab Lord Title and The Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal since the AQ gates first opened on my server, though I've heard you have to be a high level to use the title on your account.
You are actually the only one being on topic and Recoupe above, the funny part is, you are pointing exaclty towards the same thing that came into my mind.

This thread was merely to see what others would ask and what I describe in my Op has actually happened to me today. Blizzard asked me what I wanted because they fked up really really really bad. I've made my choice and the Black Qiraji was exactly my wish.

No need to further troll this thread though people, well if you insist I do not give a fk, but I'll let Conq decide what to make out of this and this thread is actually another good example about how many idiots and screwed up people this site actually has. I hope you will do something about this Conq, but that is up to you or the other staff members but you better decide what kind of community you want: douchebags and trolls or legit players who want to make something about this site and play within the rules of this game we all play and make this site good. Which isn't at this moment by far. You could have so many more members who would have been active if it was some sort of nice place, but it is not, it is dam cancerous biohazard that no normal person would want to join.

Cya :D

Last edited:
You are actually the only one being on topic and Recoupe above, the funny part is, you are pointing exaclty towards the same thing that came into my mind.

This thread was merely to see what others would ask and what I describe in my Op has actually happened to me today. Blizzard asked me what I wanted because they fked up really really really bad. I've made my choice and the Black Qiraji was exactly my wish.

Did they actually give it to you?

@Conq
Check out my FoS on the account you are friends with.

blizz is more focused on getting new customers not catering to old ones that complain. that's why they made Hearthstone, HotS, and soon Overwatch. much better business strategy.

This is quite an astute observation. They are like cell phone and other subscribtion based companies. To hell with current customers.

This is quite an astute observation. They are like cell phone and other subscribtion based companies. To hell with current customers.
???? they update hearthstone plenty, new expansion coming out for WoW. new expo to SC2. to hell with whiny customers. not current, happy ones (of which i am one)

Users who are viewing this thread