Name one thing...

that would be the most epic thing ever you would want in this game. It can be twink related, it can be a mount, maby a murloc suit, riding turtle, title, stuff that has been removed from this game what ever you can think off would be offered by blizzard and you would get it!

What would you chose?

(Ps can someone move this topic, it was meant for general)

that would be the most epic thing ever you would want in this game. It can be tink related, it can be a mount, maby a murloc suit, riding turtle, title, stuff that has been removed from this game what ever you can think off would be offered by blizzard and you would get it!

What would you chose?

(Ps can someone move this topic, it was meant for general)
i would like to know who you are :) no hate, probs ur just a random :D

i would like to know who you are :) no hate,
probs ur just a random :D
You ask a question and after you present the answer. What logic is this?

Anyway I rather be that random in your eyes than an idiot who exploits and makes little cry baby posts on XPOff like you are for many many of this community. Now go jerk yourself off cause like this you will never find someone to do that for you.

You ask a question and after you present the answer. What logic is this?

Anyway I rather be that random in your eyes than an idiot who exploits and makes little cry baby posts on XPOff like you are for many many of this community. Now go jerk yourself off cause like this you will never find someone to do that for you.
Sorry what? I hear a random just rabblin stuff :D stay small :)

How about an actual factual Blizzard ran vanilla server?
This so much

Also either a NA/EU/Oce server, or the possibility of linking your bnet acc to other regions, so you wont have to gather new heirlooms etc

How you feelin after the site took away your 93000 posts you had? :Kappa:

???
Post counts are inconsequential to me. Trivial things such as that do not bother me or many others. However, it does seem to bother a few other weak minded people. Even the slightest things bother them.

/cheers

Last edited:
???
Post counts mean nothing to me. Trivial things such as that do not bother me. However, it does seem to bother other people. Even the smallest things bother some.

/cheers
How long did it take you to figure that out?

About as long as it took you to derail this thread by giving me attention. I am quite flattered by it. /blush

Ever back to topic.
Players have been asking for Vanilla servers for years or even older patch servers tBC, Wrath.... Blizzard states they just don't have the support staff to pull it off. These are paying customers asking for this. Most companies give customers what they ask for.

About as long as it took you to derail this thread by giving me attention. I am quite flattered by it. /blush

Ever back to topic.
Players have been asking for Vanilla servers for years or even older patch servers tBC, Wrath.... Blizzard states they just don't have the support staff to pull it off. These are paying customers asking for this. Most companies give customers what they ask for.
blizz is more focused on getting new customers not catering to old ones that complain. that's why they made Hearthstone, HotS, and soon Overwatch. much better business strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread