EU+US NA/EU First Draenor Fishing at 10 (World is too big & scurry)

Sorry for the necro on this thread guys, but I just wanted to ask about the Draenor fishing recipe. I went to get it yesterday and was unable to use it. It still says requires lvl 90. But the error didn't say I wasn't high enough level. I guess the question I have is, do you need 600 fishing to use it? My fishing is only 525. The only other thing is I guess, maybe if I'm unsub'd I can't use?
Just wanted confirmation from those that have used it that even though it says requires level 90 they were in-fact able to use it and what their fishing level was when they used it. It hasn't been hot-fixed has it?
WoWScrnShot_101316_191839.jpg

Sorry for the necro on this thread guys, but I just wanted to ask about the Draenor fishing recipe. I went to get it yesterday and was unable to use it. It still says requires lvl 90. But the error didn't say I wasn't high enough level. I guess the question I have is, do you need 600 fishing to use it? My fishing is only 525. The only other thing is I guess, maybe if I'm unsub'd I can't use?
Just wanted confirmation from those that have used it that even though it says requires level 90 they were in-fact able to use it and what their fishing level was when they used it. It hasn't been hot-fixed has it?View attachment 5147

I'm surprised your first thought wasn't just to go check the fishing trainer lol

Its as simple as that.

now time to see who gets 800 first aid first

now time to see who gets 800 first aid first
It'll either be via the next DMF or the new 7.1 First Aid Patterns IF they aren't already grey the moment you learn them, or don't themselves require 800.

Users who are viewing this thread