EU+US NA/EU First Draenor Fishing at 10 (World is too big & scurry)

You realize people can't view your fishing skill because the profession has no recipes, right?
Even better he linked a toon that is Account linked so there's no way to verify that his Level 19 has 700 Fishing or any one of his probably several 100's has it.
0LhNrGD.png

6Qn3Cfc.png

Somehow I don't think Blizzard minds my wife and daughters using each other's accounts. Considering we have been doing it for a decade and they have not said anything.
Your fully allowed to allow your child to play on your account thats what parental "something" is there for on the account page.

l m a o, you ran around on a lvl 10 hunter during the 'revival' of 19s on eu? dont play dumber than u are
When did I claim I wasnt?

Your fully allowed to allow your child to play on your account thats what parental "something" is there for on the account page.

You're allowed to let a minor play on your account, if you're their legal guardian.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody beat your record tbh. It only takes about 10 hours to go from 1-700. You might be the first 10 on XPoff to do it maybe.

We're you not 10 at one point aswell when leveling? You make no sense.
lmao that flawless argument

You mean "Parental Control"? The feature that allows parents and guardians to set a timer on their children's accounts?

I wasn't sure whether to post this or not @DeLindsay. I'll let you keep the glory as it means more to you than I :)
Heh it was at about 7am CST today the 8th so if you got it prior to that then grats. It doesn't mean more to me than you because you also are one of the 10's that I competed against for achievements a time ago ;)

Skill shown in the top right.
July 19th was nearly 3 weeks ago. Quite a long long time in gaming if you already the required 600. One could have gotten the 700 on July 19th.

Cheerio!!
Still waiting on that sweet Level 10 Twink you have with 700 Fishing that isn't linked Achievements so you can prove your superiority over all of us here at XPOff, since you do this exact thing every time someone posts anything about how they did something "first"... FYI, that 700 Fishing it shows on your 19 is your Account not the Character, it's literally impossible for a Level 19 to have 19K+ Achievement points.

I love how you always dodge questions with technically correct answers but answers to questions that weren't asked. I said "it's literally impossible for a LEVEL 19 to have 19K+ Achievement points". At no point did I say that 19K Achievement points is too high for an Account, which likely has multiple 100's. So once again, where's this LEVEL 10 you supposedly have with 700 Fishing, the entire reason you decided to jump into this conversation to smite my 'Achievement'?

Alright now that Armory has had a chance to update properly, this Thread can be closed as Sponsorz beat Gringotts by ~2 hours and therefore this thread is no longer accurate. Grats to @Sponsor on the win!!

Users who are viewing this thread